Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Moving indicators  (Read 816 times)

Offline chuckxc

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Master
  • Bike: 12XC, 18XCX
Re: Moving indicators
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2020, 10:24:59 PM »

*Originally Posted by Bikerjimbob [+]
Yup I moved to Australia 🇦🇺 from the UK 🇬🇧 6 years ago, some of the Australian drivers have got to be some of the scariest drivers in the world.
Having said that my new Ausi mates that I ride all over Australia with are some of the best riders I have ridden with in all my 55 years of motorcycle riding.  :417:
:0461: Have to agree with you there Bob. After riding MCs for 20 years in the US and another 36 years in Oz there isn't much in the way of 4 wheel incompetence I haven't avoided.
I just assume I'm invisible to them and compensate appropriately. Anticipate their stupidity, incompetance or some combination of both and you stand a chance.
Laterally unstable unless moving.

My third Triple - 1976 Laverda 3CL Jota
My 4cyl grunt - 2005 Honda CB1300F

Offline Bikerjimbob

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 800xca
Re: Moving indicators
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2020, 12:44:30 AM »
*Originally Posted by chuckxc [+]
  :0461: Have to agree with you there Bob. After riding MCs for 20 years in the US and another 36 years in Oz there isn't much in the way of 4 wheel incompetence I haven't avoided.
I just assume I'm invisible to them and compensate appropriately. Anticipate their stupidity, incompetance or some combination of both and you stand a chance.

Your so right about being invisible three years ago a 91 year old lady knocked me flying on a roundabout as she didn't see me and carried on and went shopping, thank god for some amazing witnesses, she wrote off my beautiful BMWr100GS and put me in hospital for plates and screws to my ankle.
The good news is they have taken her license away so you Australian bikers are a bit safer out there.
Cheers Jim

Recent Topics

winded-staunch