Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Top box lock & barrel  (Read 398 times)

Offline Sparkymarky

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800xc
Top box lock & barrel
« on: May 09, 2020, 03:13:09 PM »
Hi all hope youre all keeping sane under lockdown,
Last year I ordered a adventure top box for my 11 plate xc. When I purchased the bike I was never given the 3 spare locks.
Ive been looking to no avail for a part no to purchase a barrel lock & keys
The adventure top box part no is : T2350294. If anybody knows the part no please could you forward details onto me, so I can fit my top box.

Many thanks
Mark

Offline Guyver

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800XC
Re: Top box lock & barrel
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 03:39:24 PM »
Is the topbox barrel completely missing?
If not and you can remove it (search on here how to do it) and if your original key will fit, then you can file down the blades that sit high.

If your key doesn't fit or you've got no barrel, let me know. I can promise it'll be quick, but I've got a spare unkeyed barrel I'm my garage that you can make fit your original key.

Online Stevie.P

• Tiger Jedi
  • 'Arte et Marte'
  • Bike: 2015 Tiger XRt
Also owned my 1979 Bonnie T140E from new!

We don't stop playing because we grow old .. WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP PLAYING!!!

Offline Sparkymarky

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800xc
Re: Top box lock & barrel
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 07:24:28 PM »
Thanks for the offer Guyver, but I will pass me and and barrel locks end in disaster I once tried to reset 1 to a key on the car, lets just say it didnt end very well.

Steviep spot on thank you, but I looked on both sights and could not find them for the life of me.
Cheers guys  :028:

Recent Topics

winded-staunch