Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Tiger 900 deliveries?  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Matchbox

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 900 GT Low
Tiger 900 deliveries?
« on: May 16, 2020, 06:08:33 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has any information about deliveries since Triumph dealers are starting to reopen on a limited basis. Mine was originally due late March so getting twitchy throttle wrist.
My dealer reopened last week with a skeleton staff and no direct customer contact(i.e. in showroom)but could deliver new bikes. However very vague about supply situation from factory.

Offline Rgh999

• Tiger Member
Re: Tiger 900 deliveries?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 09:49:58 PM »
Im in the same boat as you. Should have arrived the week we went into lockdown. My dealer e mailed me on 6th May to say he had managed to get triumph to deliver some sold bikes, mine being one of them. They told him they should get to him within 5-10 days, so that meant next week at the latest. Im waiting with bated breath. He promised to give it vip treatment and deliver as soon as possible. Fingers tightly crossed.

Offline rainbow-walker

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Ducati
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 09:03:32 PM »
Same here, expected early April BC (before coronavirus).

Local dealer hasn't opened properly yet but sent them an email Monday to ask if there was any information.  I did get a reply that the bike was 'in transit' which I assume means somewhere between Thailand and UK.  No idea when it will turn up.

Slightly more frustrating as I sold my bike a couple of months ago, so have a very tidy garage  :001: .

RBW.

Offline Rgh999

• Tiger Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 10:17:02 PM »
Yes my explorer went jan 31 st so have been really fed up with this delay as well

Offline Worty28

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 900 GT LRH
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 06:46:05 PM »
Still waiting for mine.  I ordered the GT Low back in February cause of my short ass legs.  Dealer keeps telling me it's coming next week.  That was 4 weeks ago.  The worst part is I sold my old bike back in February as well so I have nothing to ride and our riding season in Ontario, Canada is not that long.

Offline Rgh999

• Tiger Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 09:31:11 PM »
Arrived yesterday. Only 6 weeks late.

Offline Matchbox

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 11:13:03 AM »
Those of you awaiting delivery may be interested to know the Tiger 900 owners manual is available on the Triumph website. No VIN number required. I found it via a google search.

Offline rainbow-walker

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Ducati
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2020, 02:22:03 PM »
Thank's for that  :062: , something to keep me amused whilst I wait.

It has a reasonable amount of detail in it as well (ignoring the copious idiot warning messages).

RBW.

*Originally Posted by Matchbox [+]
Those of you awaiting delivery may be interested to know the Tiger 900 owners manual is available on the Triumph website. No VIN number required. I found it via a google search.

Offline Matchbox

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2020, 04:19:07 PM »
Yes! There should be a warning about the warnings.

Nearly everything we buy, no matter how trivial, if it has a manual the warnings often occupy more space than the instructions!

Offline Lesterp

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: Tiger 900
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2020, 07:11:00 PM »
Ordered my GT on 4th March and I got it last Tuesday (19th May) By using the web chat on the Triumph UK site, I found out that my bike was at Hinckley just waiting to be delivered to dealership. Contacted Dealership and pushed them along a little to get it to me.
Fantastic bike, cant wait to get it run in properly and really see what it can do!

Recent Topics