Tiger 800 / 900 - Main Discussion Section > Tiger 800 / 900 - General Discussion

Tiger 900 deliveries?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rgh999:
Arrived yesterday. Only 6 weeks late.

Matchbox:
Those of you awaiting delivery may be interested to know the Tiger 900 owners manual is available on the Triumph website. No VIN number required. I found it via a google search.

rainbow-walker:
Thank's for that  :062: , something to keep me amused whilst I wait.

It has a reasonable amount of detail in it as well (ignoring the copious idiot warning messages).

RBW.

Originally Posted by Matchbox Those of you awaiting delivery may be interested to know the Tiger 900 owners manual is available on the Triumph website. No VIN number required. I found it via a google search.

Matchbox:
Yes! There should be a warning about the warnings.

Nearly everything we buy, no matter how trivial, if it has a manual the warnings often occupy more space than the instructions!

Lesterp:
Ordered my GT on 4th March and I got it last Tuesday (19th May) By using the web chat on the Triumph UK site, I found out that my bike was at Hinckley just waiting to be delivered to dealership. Contacted Dealership and ‘pushed’ them along a little to get it to me.
Fantastic bike, can’t wait to get it run in properly and really see what it can do!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version