Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: MEGAMEET 2021 - LOCATION AND DETAILS  (Read 97 times)

Offline Derchef1962

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: White 800 Roadie
MEGAMEET 2021 - LOCATION AND DETAILS
« on: May 18, 2020, 01:28:59 PM »
After some discussion here on the forum and the video conference we had last Saturday, here are the some final details for the Megameet 2021 - Germany:
1. Location: H+ Hotel Frankfurt Airport West https://www.h-hotels.com/de/hplus/hotels/hplus-hotel-frankfurt-airport, I have not fixed the deal finally, but even if it does not work out with this hotel, it will be least in the Region Rhein-Main, that's between Frankfurt and Wiesbaden
2. Date: 7 May til 9 May, 2021, participants should try to arrive Friday night at 6 pm at the hotel, so kick-off meeting is supposed to be at 7.30 am
3. Rideouts: we will be offering two rideouts, each starting 9.30 am (if we need to have to groups, times may differ)
    Saturday: up and down the hills, crossing the River Rhine two times on a ferry boat, Castles, Rocks and Wine, 220 kms in total (current plan, this may change)
    Sunday: crossing the Taunus Hills, visiting some historic places , 240 kms in total (current plan, this may change)

Life is too short to drink bad wine or to ride bad bikes.

Online T800XC

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Tiger 1200 XRT
Re: MEGAMEET 2021 - LOCATION AND DETAILS
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 02:00:45 PM »
Thanks for the update Uli. All looks fine to me!
:152: :031:

I hadn't checked the calendar for May 2021 and have just realised that the 2nd weekend is earlier than I'd expected. We had a UK holiday booked for this year that we've had to rebook to May 2021. I didn't think when making the change about how it might clash with the MegaMeet, but it turns out your dates are perfect for me. Now I just need to speak nicely to Mrs T800XC to see how many days I can stay away!
 :017:

...happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat...

Offline fac191

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Super Tenere ES
Re: MEGAMEET 2021 - LOCATION AND DETAILS
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 04:11:13 PM »
Dont worry mate if push comes to shove we will come down there and kidnap you !

winded-staunch