New Members > New Members

new member with some rather strange questions, or maybe not!!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

KildareMan:
Test ride will be of benefit to you I think.  :028:

chico:
The cruse control on the XRT will be very helpful to you in the tingling hand department. I use mine whenever conditions make it safe to use. As others have said, try to ride one and you'll be sold on the bike.

Chico

coddy:
Yep cruise control and grip puppies negate tingling hands, the rest as others have said are either personal or negotiable.

Hi and welcome  :017:

Bikerjimbob:
Originally Posted by coddy Yep cruise control and grip puppies negate tingling hands, the rest as others have said are either personal or negotiable.

Hi and welcome  :017:

+ one for the grip puppies never had tingling hands ever, and as for cruise control its the best thing ever especially with the size of Australia.   

K1W1:
Originally Posted by Bikerjimbob
+ one for the grip puppies never had tingling hands ever, and as for cruise control its the best thing ever especially with the size of Australia.

I have never had tingling hands on either Tiger since I fitted grip puppies but it did have a tingling right hand on both bikes prior to the puppies being installed.

IMO the best use for cruise control here in Vic at least is those miles long straights leading to almost uninhabited towns that have been turned into 60 zones. The local cops love sitting in them with their radars. The cruise control has saved me plenty of times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version