Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: SOLD: Puig Clip-On Visor for Triumph Tiger 800 Windshields (only Puig ones?)  (Read 511 times)

Offline LeBombardier

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: '18 XRT
Puig Clip-On Visor for Triumph Tiger 800 Windshields (only Puig ones?)

Previously fitted to my Triumph Tiger 800 XRt MY18 but no longer needed as i replaced it with another Puig windscreen with a shield screwed in. In great condition and I believe it can be screwed in too if I can find the parts. More details at: https://puig.tv/en/tuning-motos/visors-and-deflectors/multiregulable-visor-quotclip-onquot?bike=21016. I believe this will fit any Puig visor at least on the new shape Tiger 800's, but may be compatible with other screens or Puig models.

Looking for 45 (75 new) with free shipping to anywhere in the UK. Based in Haverhill, Suffolk if you'd rather collect.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 08:14:05 PM by LeBombardier »
Triumph Tiger 800 XRT 2018

Offline LeBombardier

• Tiger Member

Offline LeBombardier

• Tiger Member
Realised the price was based on what I paid with a Puig screen, so price amended above. Now 45.

Offline suffolktiger

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 18 Tiger XCA
Hi, Ive got the puig screen for my 2018, so I assume this is perfect?

Interested if so - can do a deal to avoid the Ebay fees?

Offline LeBombardier

• Tiger Member
Sure thing! Popped it through a calculator and that'd be 40 if paying in cash or via PayPal 'as a gift'. :002:

This would be a perfect fit. See here for more photos of it on your screen: https://www.tiger800.co.uk/index.php/topic,27964.0.html.

PM me if you'd like to go ahead :028:

Recent Topics

winded-staunch