Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Puig Headlight Protector for Triumph Tiger 800 MY18 Onwards (LED Lights)  (Read 293 times)

Offline LeBombardier

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: '18 XRT
Puig Headlight Protector for Triumph Tiger 800 MY18 Onwards

Previously fitted to my Triumph Tiger 800 XRt MY18 for a tour last Summer but removed soon after. In great condition and I have another unit that I declined from Puig that would be ideal for spare parts as they've never been on the bike. More details at: https://puig.tv/en/tuning-motos/headlight-protector/headlight-protector?bike=21016. This will only fit onto Tiger 800's with the new style LED lights.

Looking for 70 (120 new) as it includes unused metal and mounting parts with free shipping to anywhere in the UK. Based in Haverhill, Suffolk if you'd rather collect.
Triumph Tiger 800 XRT 2018

Offline Djairouks

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: 2018 Tiger XRT
Sorry, but what windscreen is this, looking pretty good !?

Offline LeBombardier

• Tiger Member
Sure thing - it's a Puig screen in light smoke. That's the one with a clip-on visor (which I've got for sale on here). Using an Evotech mount bracket on the other side for my Quadlock-mounted phone.

Offline Djairouks

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: 2018 Tiger XRT
*Originally Posted by LeBombardier [+]
Sure thing - it's a Puig screen in light smoke. That's the one with a clip-on visor (which I've got for sale on here). Using an Evotech mount bracket on the other side for my Quadlock-mounted phone.

Weird, the one I see on their website looks different  :084:

https://puig.tv/en/tuning-motos/windscreens-for-fairing-bikes/touring-plus-screen?bike=21016

Offline LeBombardier

• Tiger Member
That's exactly the same one - unchanged. Ignore the top banner image; all other photos are valid though. I've bought three of these over the years.

Offline LeBombardier

• Tiger Member

Recent Topics

winded-staunch