Accessories, Products, and Clothing > Riding Gear, Helmets, Clothing, Apparel

Perfect hiking motorcycle boots

(1/7) > >>

Djairouks:
My quest for proper motorcycle boots, with which I can also hike, so comfortable and not crazy heavy, with grippy soles is finally done !

I got some Falco Safari boots and they totally fit the bill, they aren't so expensive and so far were waterproof under rain riding for 20 minutes and walking in mountain streams.

They are either in brown or black, leather looks qualitative and you have D3O protections on each sides of the ankles !

OzzieTiger:
Nice mate they look pretty good for the job mentioned.   :028:

cheers
Ozzietiger

Djairouks:
Originally Posted by OzzieTiger Nice mate they look pretty good for the job mentioned.   :028:

cheers
Ozzietiger

Thanks, 2 months later after different hikes, I can confirm they feel great and materials seem quality.
I have just put my feet in a stream, no leaks, but so far wasn't caught in heavy rain, so jury still out for that.

KildareMan:
Altberg also very good at the dual purpose thing.

Djairouks:
Originally Posted by KildareMan Altberg also very good at the dual purpose thing.

I really wanted to buy some of these, unfortunately they are absolutely unsourceable in Switzerland and my feet are difficult, very thin but long (43) so I can't buy shoes online, it's a recipe for disaster.
Allready going for normal shoes in shops I try 20 pairs to sometimes not even have one fit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version