Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Pillion Peg/Frame Protection  (Read 609 times)

Offline Stevie.P

• Tiger Jedi
  • 'Arte et Marte'
  • Bike: 2015 Tiger XRt
Re: Pillion Peg/Frame Protection
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2020, 11:49:12 AM »
No I didn't mis-read your post. I did consider putting the last paragraph as a seperate post but unfortunately didn't and clearly didn't make it clear enough that that was a general comment (as a few have stated considering removing pegs), not directed at you. :431:

... also why I specified the UK as you appear to be in France.  :028:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 11:57:43 AM by Stevie.P »
Also owned my 1979 Bonnie T140E from new!

We don't stop playing because we grow old .. WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP PLAYING!!!

Offline Bladerunner99

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: 2018 XCA
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2020, 01:59:58 PM »
I ride mostly off road on my XCA and have dropped it countless times, all be it a low speeds. I always have soft panniers on which help to protect the hangers but I think most cases that you are referring to have been high speed incidents on road, if I am not mistaken.

Don't worry about it, just ride the thing!
Ride to work. Work to ride

Offline NomadLad

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 2016 Tiger XCA
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2020, 03:06:33 PM »
*Originally Posted by Bladerunner99 [+]
I ride mostly off road on my XCA and have dropped it countless times, all be it a low speeds. I always have soft panniers on which help to protect the hangers but I think most cases that you are referring to have been high speed incidents on road, if I am not mistaken.

Don't worry about it, just ride the thing!

Great to hear  :028:

Recent Topics