Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: possible returnee with tuning questions  (Read 198 times)

Offline paul_o

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Roadie
possible returnee with tuning questions
« on: July 19, 2020, 09:41:37 AM »
morning folks

i owned a T800 roadie about 8/9 years ago - had the very first PC5 fitted and setup at dynotune

id been pondering the new 900, although not in a rush to pony up the or do a PCP - especially as the engine specs havent kept forward. i sold my old roadie and went for the 1050 sport in 2013, but missed the handling of the 800

having come back to this site, id wondered if there had been anyone else address the poor header (just_peekn did some great work modding his!) or, has there been any go to tunes for folks who gutted their cat and put a decent end can on?

Im contemplating getting a 2011/12 model as theyre cheap and going full on with mods as itll be long out of warranty - having spent fortunes on the old 800/1050 and not seen good resale values, im starting cheaper this time....

...unless someone can convince me that the 900 is night and day to the old 800......

otherwise, where the maps? :)
-------------------------
11 Tiger 800 Road (long gone)
13 Tiger 1050 sport (long gone)
Aprilia RSVR

Recent Topics