Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Rear suspension leak - repair or replace?  (Read 2571 times)

Offline ENGLISHBANDIT

• Tiger Master
  • ENGLISHBANDIT
  • Bike: FZ1N, XJR1300
Re: Rear suspension leak - repair or replace?
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2020, 11:25:25 PM »
When I order from them they ask all that. But never ordered from web site as I have a trade account, odd they do not ask that on there site.
Stand behind our troops,if not feel free to stand in front of them

Offline Derchef1962

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 800 Roadie, 2013
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2020, 07:23:44 AM »
*Originally Posted by ENGLISHBANDIT [+]
When you buy a Nitron shock when ordering they ask your weight , do you take pillion and do you take luggage and what sort of riding you do, the shock is then made to your speck. They are a cracking company to deal with and there shocks are top draw. I have them on all my bikes. Also I can get you a discount.

Wilbers does the same, so when you are riding solo with no extra luggage you can open the pre-load completely. After getting the Wilbers rear shock I really wondered how I managed to do long tours with luggage with the standard shock
Life is too short to drink bad wine or to ride bad bikes.

Offline freeware

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 800
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2020, 07:30:55 PM »
*Originally Posted by ENGLISHBANDIT [+]
When I order from them they ask all that. But never ordered from web site as I have a trade account, odd they do not ask that on there site.

I have fitted my custom Nitron ADV-R1 last night. What a difference! Only managed a quick spin but maaaan! Why haven't I done it before???

Also would like to say BIG thank you to ENGLISHBANDIT who helped me with Nitron purchase. I got much better price from the man than elsewhere.

Recent Topics

winded-staunch