Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Powerbronze - Bad Luck or Bad Products?  (Read 938 times)

Offline Griff The Riff

• Tiger Member
  • Its all about the journey
  • Bike: 2011 XC
Re: Powerbronze - Bad Luck or Bad Products?
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2020, 07:33:56 AM »
*Originally Posted by Admin [+]
Identical topic posted on the Explorer forum.... hmm

As mentioned there, the 2011 T800 was bought secondhand less than a year ago so how can this be included ... :084:

You've also not responded to my question asking if you've contacted PB over the issue as you say it failed after a year.

Got photos ?

Starting to smell of a troll posting  :151:

As I covered in the 1200 forum, I currently own both bikes, a 2012 Explorer from new, a 2011 800xc since last September.  Both had PB huggers.  Both failed.  Owning 2 Tigers doesn't make me a troll, it makes me a lucky man with an understanding wife.

I posted it in both places because not everyone has the 800 and the 1200, and it happened to both so I was interested in the experience of both. 

What does contacting PD have to do with anything?  My questions are to Tiger owners to find out their experiences, isn't that why we have these forums?  I would have thought a 2 for 2 failure would be of interest, don't see how that is trolling, the fact is, the huggers failed, one through corrosion, one because it didn't clear the frame.  Why does raising the question make me a troll?  I don't make or sell huggers so what is in it for me?  In the 1200 forum it has been suggested by Admin i was "Story Bending" basically I am a lying.  Not Cool :110: here I am a Troll, not cool.

I have raised a question, and asked if I was unlucky or should I give PB a second chance? That seems fair to me as I want the feedback from other users to make an informed decision.  I didn't say "never buy from these people, their product is crap" and I haven't insulted their family line.  I have been more tolerant to the issue than to some of the replies in my tone so why am I a liar and a troll?

:013:

Offline Griff The Riff

• Tiger Member
  • Its all about the journey
  • Bike: 2011 XC
Re: Powerbronze - Bad Luck or Bad Products?
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2020, 11:43:01 PM »
Photos of the 800 hugger, and two tigers to prove to admin I am not a liar or a troll  :110:

Pictures of the hugger to illustrate how it failed to prove to admin I am not a liar or a troll  :110:

When I get chance I will dig out the 1200 hugger to prove to admin that I am not a liar or a troll, although I did start sanding it down to get it powder coated, but haven't had chance to finish it.  Yes its been 5 years Mr Admin, but it has been a busy 5 years, with a burglary, redundancy, house move and major renovations.  I can send pictures etc to prove that i am not a liar or a troll but hopefully you get the idea by now.

:172:

Recent Topics