Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Arrow Can Tiger 900gtpro  (Read 3166 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Aussie Tiger

  • Tiger Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 180
  • Bike: 900 Rally Pro
  • Location: Canberra, Aust
Re: Arrow Can Tiger 900gtpro
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2020, 08:30:55 AM »
No remap needed and there isnt a dedicated Arrow tune any more. As with all the water cooled twins, the ECU is self learning and will adapt to relatively minor changes like a replacement muffler with just around 10 minutes of riding.

Offline Aussie Tiger

  • Tiger Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 180
  • Bike: 900 Rally Pro
  • Location: Canberra, Aust
Re: Arrow Can Tiger 900gtpro
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2020, 08:37:39 AM »
Given the long wait I was facing, not to mention the risk that mufflers with removable baffles might actually be axed and not arrive at all, I decided to contact Cascade Moto. They had 2 left so Ive ordered one of those and cancelled my order here. Shipped cost from Oregon is roughly the same as it was going to cost me here and I should have it in a week or so. Thanks for posting 23103a.

Offline 23103a

  • Tiger Cub
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Bike: 20 Tiger 900 RP
  • Location: USA
Re: Arrow Can Tiger 900gtpro
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2020, 09:03:04 AM »
*Originally Posted by Aussie Tiger [+]
Given the long wait I was facing, not to mention the risk that mufflers with removable baffles might actually be axed and not arrive at all, I decided to contact Cascade Moto. They had 2 left so Ive ordered one of those and cancelled my order here. Shipped cost from Oregon is roughly the same as it was going to cost me here and I should have it in a week or so. Thanks for posting 23103a.

 :152:

Offline Aussie Tiger

  • Tiger Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 180
  • Bike: 900 Rally Pro
  • Location: Canberra, Aust
Re: Arrow Can Tiger 900gtpro
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2020, 02:43:28 AM »
6 days after ordering from Cascade Moto, Oregon, the Arrow arrived in sunny Canberra today and was on the bike within 30 minutes. With exchange rates/fees and shipping it did cost me about $30 more than it was going to cost here but worth it. I wasnt going to enjoy waiting until Feb and then theres possibility it might never arrive. Sounds great in the garage. Now for a test ride.

Offline Aussie Tiger

  • Tiger Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 180
  • Bike: 900 Rally Pro
  • Location: Canberra, Aust
Re: Arrow Can Tiger 900gtpro
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2020, 02:45:00 AM »
And I should emphasise the great service and excellent communication from Cascade Moto.
Worth keeping them in mind no matter where in the world you are.

Offline fastnfat

  • Tiger Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 184
  • Bike: Tiger 900 GT Pro
  • Location: Birmingham
Re: Arrow Can Tiger 900gtpro
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2020, 09:36:34 AM »
Just been notified by the dealer that my Arrow can has arrived. Collecting it next week😃😃
Tiger 900 GT Pro
Ducati Monster 1100 EVO

Offline fastnfat

  • Tiger Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 184
  • Bike: Tiger 900 GT Pro
  • Location: Birmingham
Re: Arrow Can Tiger 900gtpro
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2020, 05:16:44 PM »
*Originally Posted by fastnfat [+]
Just been notified by the dealer that my Arrow can has arrived. Collecting it next week😃😃
Now fitted 😊
Tiger 900 GT Pro
Ducati Monster 1100 EVO

Offline Jarse

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Posts: 48
  • Bike: Rally Pro
  • Location: Aberdeenshire
Re: Arrow Can Tiger 900gtpro
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2020, 05:26:54 PM »
That looks good 😎

Offline 23103a

  • Tiger Cub
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Bike: 20 Tiger 900 RP
  • Location: USA
Re: Arrow Can Tiger 900gtpro
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2020, 05:35:52 PM »
Yours has a slightly different end baffle, the one I got here in the US is just completely open at the end. I wonder if there's anything different inside.

Offline fastnfat

  • Tiger Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 184
  • Bike: Tiger 900 GT Pro
  • Location: Birmingham
Re: Arrow Can Tiger 900gtpro
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2020, 06:31:44 PM »
*Originally Posted by 23103a [+]
Yours has a slightly different end baffle, the one I got here in the US is just completely open at the end. I wonder if there's anything different inside.
Probably, were still subject to EU rules so the db killer cant be removed😡

Tiger 900 GT Pro
Ducati Monster 1100 EVO

 


Recent Topics