Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: NORFOLK MARDLERS - The Grange, Ormesby  (Read 356 times)

Offline GeoffS

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: XC - Green/Black
NORFOLK MARDLERS - The Grange, Ormesby
« on: September 06, 2020, 04:48:09 PM »
Eh up kids.
Anybody been to the Grange at Ormesby on a Thursday night, and whats everyone been up to these last few months; is Monday at R11, and Old Buckenham on a Tuesday still going; I seem to have lost touch with the Old Gang?
Anyway, hope all you Eastern Tigers (and the occasional S10 and GS) are all keeping well; hope to catch up soon, and hopefully see a couple of the die-hards in Wales next month.
Stay shiny-side up.
Geoff
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Some poems rhyme,
But this one doesnt.

Offline EddieCalimocho

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRT
Re: NORFOLK MARDLERS - The Grange, Ormesby
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 05:00:51 PM »
Afternoon mate,

Yes it's still alive and kicking at The Grange, was last there 5 weeks ago and was a great night!

In terms of other nights:
Monday: Route11
Tuesday: TWT Old Buckenham
Wednesday: Dereham Railway
Thursday: The Grange
Friday: Whitwell Station
Sat + Sun: Hunstanton

Enjoy 👍

Offline GeoffS

• Tiger Master
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 05:05:59 PM »
Thanks EC
Will have to try and meet up at some point; put a face to a name sort of thing; could maybe try and tempt some all the others to come along as well...., after all there are millions of us lurking about here in the Far East.
Cheers
Geoff
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Some poems rhyme,
But this one doesnt.

Offline Retrobate

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: 800 XRx
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 12:28:53 PM »
Hi Geoff, the other Geoff here,

long tome no see or hear, in fairness I havnt been on this Forum for months, since we last had a conversation in fact which was ages ago.

Still keeping well and managing to get out and about, mainly with the Triumph Owners. There are several other groups around now involving Triumphs generally and Tigers particularly.

Cant remember if I said but I am back in the fold with an XRX which I just love. We must meet for a catch up  :152: :046:

Offline GeoffS

• Tiger Master
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 02:36:05 PM »
ello tother Geoff
Its gone all quiet, not surprising really, although there seem to be quite a few newcomers in these ere parts.
Willie is still active on the Forum (hi Alex if youre reading this), but apart from a text from Tripledick many months ago, I dont think hes posted anything for a long, long time; same with OldManTony.
These strange times have a lot to answer for.
I was all set to go to the rescheduled MegaMeet this weekend, but that got cancelled (again), and Im staying positive about next years trip to Frankfurt...., do you fancy a short bimble to Germany?
Anyway, hope you and SWMBO are both well, and as you say well have to catch up at some point, and maybe drag some of the other old-timers along.
Glad to hear youre enjoying your XRT...., maybe if your legs grow you can move up to an XC..!
Stay safe boyo.
The other, other Geoff
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Some poems rhyme,
But this one doesnt.

Recent Topics