Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Tiger 900 Turn by Turn Sat Nav  (Read 2114 times)

Offline fastnfat

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 900 GT Pro
Re: Tiger 900 Turn by Turn Sat Nav
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2020, 06:34:08 PM »
Right,

Now tried it out on the road and it seems to work ok, the issue I have now is that the volume through the headset is very low and quite difficult to hear with earplugs in(i don't have this with the TomTom)

Question is, does anyone else have the same issue (Low volume). I'm just trying to establish which part of the setup, bike, App, phone or headset is the causing the issue.

Thanks
Tiger 900 GT Pro
Ducati Monster 1100 EVO

Offline Colinhitch

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 900 Rally Pro
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2020, 06:42:07 PM »
Yes this happens occasionally, you need to check that your phone volume is on max. I dont set off until I have got my music through the speakers on max, using the phone buttons.

Offline fastnfat

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2020, 08:31:45 PM »
Ah, ok, Ill check that next time I try it out.

Thanks
Tiger 900 GT Pro
Ducati Monster 1100 EVO

Offline Jonjak

• Tiger Member
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2020, 09:41:48 PM »
After many failed attempts, Ive finally managed to connect my iPhone 12. Tried on the iPhone X. Decided on the iPhone 12 and still no good. I think it was a case of forgetting logic and strictly following owners manual. Now having trouble with my sena. I have now wiped it from my phone and will try to connect straight to bike. Thanks for all the contributions. Together we can master this🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline Rgh999

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2020, 07:32:44 AM »
Its pretty feeble Triumphs connectivity. I have a 12 year old van with a kenwood radio that connects to my iPhone 10 first time, downloads address book and last nos dialled and works perfectly through the radio speakers. Yet the new Triumph  900 has consistently failed to operate correctly however many times I pair and delete and repair. It seems to connect, but either address book fails to load or if it does load, it wont dial from the address book. Frustrating to say the least.

Offline fastnfat

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2020, 05:42:32 PM »
Im glad its not just me😳😳😂😂
Tiger 900 GT Pro
Ducati Monster 1100 EVO

Offline hawkbox

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 800 ABS
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2020, 08:21:41 PM »
I work in enterprise IT for a living and the amount of times I see bad reinventions of the wheel around things like bluetooth are astounding.  They'd have been better off working with Apple to include Carplay in a MotorbikePlay implementation since they clearly do not have a qualified team of developers.

Recent Topics