Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: potential returnee - remap question  (Read 898 times)

Online KildareMan

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Venom Yellow 800
Re: potential returnee - remap question
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2020, 01:04:52 PM »
*Originally Posted by Djairouks [+]
Damn that's an awful fuel mileage, do you go more than 120Kmh !?
I can't do worse than 20 without riding highway, maybe the gen 1 are thirstier !

I can & do get over 20 on a regular basis.  The consumption I quoted is a "test"route I have. The gen 1 are the least efficiant of the generations, which is to be expected.
Anglo-Chilean Irishman - Lost again

Offline Djairouks

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: 2018 Tiger XRT
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2020, 02:03:07 PM »
*Originally Posted by KildareMan [+]
I can & do get over 20 on a regular basis.  The consumption I quoted is a "test"route I have. The gen 1 are the least efficiant of the generations, which is to be expected.

Ahah thanks mate, looks like I know my next purchase then, since I disabled the O2 sensor it should even be better !

On the remap question though, I would like to know if we have access to the throttle signal "ramp", because my best mod on the Fazer 8, was using a R6 smaller rotation 0 to full, felt like a beast.
I would then only increase the rise of the ramp on sport mode, keeping other modes as they are, does that exist ?

Online KildareMan

• Tiger Jedi
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2020, 05:01:54 PM »
*Originally Posted by Djairouks [+]
Ahah thanks mate, looks like I know my next purchase then, since I disabled the O2 sensor it should even be better !

On the remap question though, I would like to know if we have access to the throttle signal "ramp", because my best mod on the Fazer 8, was using a R6 smaller rotation 0 to full, felt like a beast.
I would then only increase the rise of the ramp on sport mode, keeping other modes as they are, does that exist ?

Doesn't ring a bell. You can view/edit the following map pages as well as parameters - Rev limit/Thermo Fan/Speed Adjust, O2 sensor and Instruments

F trim
F1
F2
F3
L1
L2
L3
l(1st)
l(2-3rd)
l(4-6th)
l(N)
Air/Fuel
Idle
F-L Switch

Offline Djairouks

• Tiger Master
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2020, 07:18:52 PM »
Doesn't ring a bell. You can view/edit the following map pages as well as parameters - Rev limit/Thermo Fan/Speed Adjust, O2 sensor and Instruments

F trim
F1
F2
F3
L1
L2
L3
l(1st)
l(2-3rd)
l(4-6th)
l(N)
Air/Fuel
Idle
F-L Switch

Unfortunately this I consider out of my capacity, wouldn't want to change the fuel map and do a booboo !

My yami example to me is telling, the original throttle was I think 110 degrees rotation, I went to a 70 degrees and it's amazing how with the same exact mapping, it feels so much stronger.

Thanks for all this though KM  :020:

Online KildareMan

• Tiger Jedi
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2020, 09:29:01 AM »
Update,

Just watching a video on ride by wire Triumphs and there appears to be more tables, specifically
ETV 1 (1) Rain mode
ETV 2 (1) Road mode
ETV 3 (1) Sport mode

What I previously posted was for my 800 which still uses that quaint technology  - cables  :492: :492: :492: :492:

Offline Djairouks

• Tiger Master
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 02:52:48 PM »
Update,

Just watching a video on ride by wire Triumphs and there appears to be more tables, specifically
ETV 1 (1) Rain mode
ETV 2 (1) Road mode
ETV 3 (1) Sport mode

What I previously posted was for my 800 which still uses that quaint technology  - cables  :492: :492: :492: :492:

Can you link your video, I didn't find much on the matter, seems i need to buy an OBDLink then !

Online KildareMan

• Tiger Jedi
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 03:44:09 PM »
 Not a specific Tiger video - Street Triple, but I imagine principles are the same for any of the ride by wire Triples.

Recent Topics

winded-staunch