Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: brand new Nitron R1 Adventure shock for tiger 800 XC/XCX/XCA ( 2011 to 2016)  (Read 391 times)

Offline ENGLISHBANDIT

• Tiger Master
  • ENGLISHBANDIT
  • Bike: FZ1N, XJR1300
Hi everyone I have a brand new Nitron rear shock to fit a Tiger 800 xc. it was made and delivered to me about 4 weeks ago. it was fitted to the bike. I then did a short ride and put bike away for winter. Things have now changed and I am having to sell 2 of my bikes to fund a move to Scotland so this has just been removed today, I have all the paper work to show it was made on the 28 . 09 .2020  and its in its box with everything it came with. Its the R1  and was set up for a 14.5 stone ride  but has adjustment and is good right up to about 17.5 stone if not 18. As anyone knows that has fitted an aftermarket shock to a bike it transforms the ride of a bike. Anyway these cost 528 to buy I want 400. It is brand new. As far as I know it fits 2011 to 2016 XC/XCX/XCA but please make your own checks before you ask to buy.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 10:04:49 AM by ENGLISHBANDIT »
Stand behind our troops,if not feel free to stand in front of them

Offline SOHUTAA

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: T800 Xcx 2016

Possible to have pictures ??

Offline ENGLISHBANDIT

• Tiger Master
  • ENGLISHBANDIT
  • Bike: FZ1N, XJR1300
Hi
I do not know how to load them up. I have listed it on gumtree with photos. The paper work also shows it was made on the 28.9.2020. hope this helps
Stand behind our troops,if not feel free to stand in front of them

Recent Topics