Accessories, Products, and Clothing > Riding Gear, Helmets, Clothing, Apparel

Sniff sniff

(1/3) > >>

KildareMan:
Overly dramatic but my 15 year old AltBerg Clubman Roadster have finally worn through their waterproof membrane. To be fair Altberg said as much when I had them resoled recently. As boots go they were a great pair. They are now double the price of what I got them for in 2005!! I used probably a tin of their Leder Gris proofing a year on them.

I wore through the gear change pad several years ago and patched it with some old boot leather I had.

They will now be my standby boots.

Replacements arrived this morning - Revit Compass H2O. Very sturdy looking and feeling boots. Must wear them at lunchtime for a stomp around before the ride home.

Stevie.P:
Originally Posted by KildareMan ... They will now be my DRY DAYS standby boots. :008: :028:

PapaTom:
Can't have too much kit 😉 for all those different occasions.

:031:

Q:
Originally Posted by KildareMan Replacements arrived this morning - Revit Compass H2O. Very sturdy looking and feeling boots. Must wear them at lunchtime for a stomp around before the ride home.

the new ones are nice but I must admit that IMO none of the new kit can match the Altbergs for style and attitude :-)

KildareMan:
Originally Posted by PapaTom Can't have too much kit 😉 for all those different occasions.

:031:

True.  Only have 6 pairs of gloves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version