Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: A few items for sale  (Read 4393 times)

Offline tommyt

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800
A few items for sale
« on: December 05, 2020, 12:59:15 PM »
It was a very sad day when I sold my T800. The only reason is that I have issues with my back and can't get my leg over anymore... Whoever is the new owner of SW11 CCJ has got him/herself a very fine bike.

The following accessories need a new home:

Genuine Triumph LED auxiliary lights with aluminium shrouds and including the handlebar switch and lower wiring harness, fitting instructions and bolts
Heed engine protection bars with fitting instructions and bolts
Metal Mule balanced pannier frames with all the fittings
Fuel Oval Mini Titanium exhaust. This fits with the Metal Mule pannier frames and is lighter and better sounding than the Scorpion - in my opinion
A pair of Touratech Zega Pro 38l panniers with locks, keys and inner bags. These fit the Metal Mule frames mentioned above
Givi Trekker Outback OBKN42A 42l top box with lock, keys and 38l inner bag. This is the same as Triumph Expedition version
Givi SRA6401 aluminium top box mount for the top box mentioned above. I will include the pre-drilled Triumph T2303017 rear rack, so you don't have to ruin your existing one
Genuine Triumph aluminium sump guard with fittings
Genuine Triumph aluminium radiator guard with fittings
Barkbuster Storm hand guards with instructions and fittings. These are the SW Motech version with black metal spines rather than the silver ones
Genuine Triumph Crystal white beak
Pyramid carbon fibre rear hugger with all the fittings
Genuine Triumph adjustable standard screen
Genuine black pillion handles - these are from a newer model but I thought they looked better than the silver ones
Aluminium rear brake fluid protector
Adjustable break and clutch levers
SW Motech handlebar risers
Genuine plastic headlight guard with fittings
Aluminium paddock stand

All are used but they are in great condition. I am looking for sensible offers please. Cash on collection preferred but I am happy to post as long as the buyer covers the cost and pays in full beforehand.

I was going to wait until Easter next year to sell them but perhaps someone needs a Christmas present for themselves or their better half.

If you are interested, please email #redacted# and I will send you photos etc. Thanks.

TT 

Online Admin

• Administrator
  • Tiger Jedi
Re: A few items for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 01:04:26 PM »
As per Marketplace Rules, contact email address removed from above post.

Please pm member for contact details.
Need Support ? Post issues in this section: Forum Help / Issues / Problems
Alternatively, pm me about private or commercial issues/questions.

Offline tommyt

• Tiger Master
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 01:25:59 PM »
Admin, I am sorry that I have broken the rules. Anyone who is interested, please Personal Message (PM) me and I will get back to you. Thanks and sorry once again for the non-compliance.

TT

Offline tommo

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: 2016 800 xca
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 04:00:29 PM »
Hi pal i have sent you a PM

Offline tommyt

• Tiger Master
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 05:43:55 PM »
Hello everyone

Tommo and casclay54 have been great people to deal with. Here is an amended version of my original "for sale" post:

Genuine Triumph LED auxiliary lights with aluminium shrouds and including the handlebar switch and lower wiring harness, fitting instructions and bolts
Fuel Classic Oval Mini Titanium exhaust. This fits with the Metal Mule pannier frames and is lighter and better sounding than the Scorpion - in my opinion
A pair of Touratech Zega Pro 38l panniers with locks, keys and inner bags. These fit the Metal Mule frames mentioned above
Genuine Triumph Crystal white beak
Pyramid carbon fibre rear hugger with all the fittings
Genuine black pillion handles - these are from a newer model but I thought they looked better than the original silver ones
Aluminium paddock stand
Haynes service and repair manual for the T800 2010 to 2014.

All are used but they are in great condition. I am looking for sensible offers please. Cash on collection preferred but I am happy to post as long as the buyer covers the cost and pays in full beforehand.

I was going to wait until Easter next year to sell them but perhaps someone needs a Christmas present for themselves or their better half. Time is running out though!

As before, please PM me with your email address and I will send you photos as well as a price. Thanks.

TT

Offline RobbieG

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: 2015Tiger XRX800
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 09:24:27 PM »
Hi I am replying to your ad in Triumph forum. " Heed engine protection bars with fitting instructions and bolts "
I have a 2015 Triumph Tiger XRX 800 
Are these bars the upper ones and do you know if they would fit my bike.

Regards: Robbie.

Offline tommyt

• Tiger Master
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2020, 08:55:34 AM »
Hello everyone

Below is an update of what is still available:

Genuine Triumph LED auxiliary (spot/fog) lights with aluminium shrouds and including the handlebar switch and lower wiring harness, fitting instructions and bolts
Fuel Classic Oval Mini Titanium exhaust. This fits with the Metal Mule pannier frames
Pyramid carbon fibre rear hugger with all the fittings (offer accepted)
Genuine black pillion handles (offer accepted)
Aluminium paddock stand

As before, please PM me with your email address and I will send you photos and an indication of price. Thanks.

TT

Offline Robair

• Tiger Cub
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2020, 03:28:36 PM »
Hi can u send pics of items I have a T800 13 cheers rob. 

Admin edit:   Email address removed as per Marketplace Rules. Please pm member to discuss

Offline Baetech

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: tiger 800XRt
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2021, 07:40:20 PM »
*Originally Posted by tommyt [+]
Hello everyone

Below is an update of what is still available:

Genuine Triumph LED auxiliary (spot/fog) lights with aluminium shrouds and including the handlebar switch and lower wiring harness, fitting instructions and bolts
Fuel Classic Oval Mini Titanium exhaust. This fits with the Metal Mule pannier frames
Pyramid carbon fibre rear hugger with all the fittings (offer accepted)
Genuine black pillion handles (offer accepted)
Aluminium paddock stand

As before, please PM me with your email address and I will send you photos and an indication of price. Thanks.

TT

Hello, im interested in the hugger and pillion handlers

Admin edit:   Email address removed as per Marketplace Rules. Please pm member to discuss, and to provide email address

Offline Ragtop

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 16 800 XCA
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2021, 11:14:36 AM »
Hi TommyT - Interested to see your levers, but need to know if they have the clutch switch bit on them as I understand its needed on any cruise control Tigers.

Recent Topics

winded-staunch