Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: A few items for sale  (Read 3388 times)

Offline tommyt

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800
Re: A few items for sale
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2021, 06:57:29 PM »
Hello Ragtop

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. My bike didn't have cruise control so the brake and clutch levers won't be compatible with yours. I am sorry and I hope you get something sorted out.

Below is an update of what is still available. Please note that these are from a 2011 T800 Roadie:

Genuine Triumph LED auxiliary (spot/fog) lights with aluminium shrouds and including the handlebar switch and lower wiring harness, fitting instructions and bolts
Heed engine protection bars with fitting instructions and bolts
Metal Mule balanced pannier frames with all the fittings
Fuel Classic Oval Mini Titanium exhaust. This fits with the Metal Mule pannier frames
A pair of Touratech Zega Pro 38l panniers with locks, keys and inner bags. These fit the Metal Mule frames mentioned above
Genuine Triumph aluminium sump guard with fittings
Genuine Triumph aluminium radiator guard with fittings
Genuine Triumph adjustable standard screen
Aluminium rear brake fluid protector
Adjustable break and clutch levers
SW Motech handlebar risers
Aluminium paddock stand
Haynes service and repair manual for the T800 2010 to 2014.

All are used but they are in great condition. Cash on collection preferred but I am happy to post as long as the buyer covers the cost and pays in full beforehand.

As before, please PM me with your email address and I will send you photos and an indication of price. Thanks.

TT

Offline Woody800

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: 800 XCx
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2021, 11:52:58 AM »
You have PM reference lights, crash bars and luggage.

Offline tommyt

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2021, 06:05:07 PM »
Hello Woddy800

I have replied to your PMs from this morning and sent an you an email with photos etc.

To everyone else, I hope that I have replied to all PM's and emailed when I have had an email address given but some may have been missed - strange times! Please accept my apologies if this is the case and, if you're still interested, please PM me with details of what you are interested in and let me have an email address so I can send photos etc to you. A few things have been sold so here is the list of stuff that is still available:

Genuine Triumph LED auxiliary (spot/fog) lights with aluminium shrouds and including the handlebar switch and lower wiring harness, fitting instructions and bolts
Metal Mule balanced pannier frames with all the fittings
Fuel Classic Oval Mini Titanium exhaust. This fits with the Metal Mule pannier frames
A pair of Touratech Zega Pro 38l panniers with locks, keys and inner bags. These fit the Metal Mule frames mentioned above
Genuine Triumph aluminium sump guard with fittings
Genuine Triumph aluminium radiator guard with fittings
Genuine Triumph adjustable standard screen
Aluminium rear brake fluid protector
Adjustable break and clutch levers
SW Motech handlebar risers
Aluminium paddock stand
Haynes service and repair manual for the T800 2010 to 2014.

Thanks.

TT

Recent Topics

winded-staunch