Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: SOLD - Exo2 Stormchaser Heated Jacket size Small  (Read 715 times)

Offline Dizzy

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 2017 800 XRT
SOLD - Exo2 Stormchaser Heated Jacket size Small
« on: December 09, 2020, 10:32:45 AM »
Hi,
I have for sale an Exo2 Stormchaser heated jacket. Size Small.
The wife and I prefer our heated vests and we are also interested in the Warm & Safe heated base layers hence reason for sale.

I have added information below courtesy of and credited to Sportsbike shop website who used to sell these before they were discontinued.

Excellent condition. The connector to the wiring harness comes out of the left pocket and there are connections near the end of the sleeves to power heated gloves.

Fused wiring loom for direct connection to the bike battery included with each jacket.
One internal and two external pockets.
Two way zip meaning once done up the zip can release from the bottom for added comfort.

Ive measured accordingly to help with sizing but of course will be approx.
Arms length - Pit to cuff   = 57cm
Arms length - Shoulder to cuff   = 62cm
Length - tip of collar to waist hem = 75cm
Across - Armpit to armpit  = 60cm

75 posted to Mainland UK.

Small = UK chest 40"
             Euro 50

Description from website:
Exo2 StormChaser Heated Jacket
After a full three years in development Exo2 have launched the StormChaser jacket. Heating via the unique FabRoc polymeric technology is provided at the arms, neck and torso for a complete heat surround experience providing a constant, self-regulating 50 degrees Celsius heat output. Unisex styling with advanced fabrics offer a windproof, waterproof, breathable and moisture wicking outer fabric which is machine washable. This innovative fabric will retain the warmth generated for efficient use in heating the body whilst wicking away moisture to keep the user dry and comfortable all day long.

The StormChaser is powered by a straight-forward connection to the motorcycle battery via the supplied loom or from an optional rechargeable power pack; when using the optional power pack, heat operates in lower back / kidney area only. There is a plug assembly at each sleeve housed in a Velcro attaching pocket; these plugs enable the user to connect directly to the StormShield or StormGuard heated motorcycle gloves without the requirement for a separate cable harness. StormChaser is the most energy efficient product of its kind on the market today, giving bikers the maximum evenly spread temperature performance across the entire area of the jacket for the lowest power draw from a motorcycle battery with an approximate power draw of 5Amps.

Three years of development
FabRoc polymeric technology
Heat panels at arms, neck and torso
Constant 50 degrees Celsius heat output
Windproof, waterproof and breathable outer fabric
Moisture wicking fabric
Most efficient product of its kind on the market
Even heat spread
Wiring loom supplied for direct connection to motorcycle battery

« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 03:39:15 PM by Dizzy »

Offline ronaldo

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: tiger 800
Re: Exo2 Stormchaser Heated Jacket Two sizes, M & S
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 01:36:46 PM »
Hi I'm interested in the medium if you still have just pm me for details of payment and delivery please

Offline Dizzy

• Tiger Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 08:58:52 AM »
Message sent.

Offline Dizzy

• Tiger Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2020, 05:10:59 PM »
Size Medium is sold