Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hi from Gods country  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Tallpaul

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 800XR
Re: Hi from Gods country
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2021, 08:21:39 PM »
Welcome Roodpa, If still looking for engine bars, I recommend HEED Bunker bars. Good fit and finish and fast delivery.

Offline Roodpa

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRX
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2021, 08:05:49 AM »
*Originally Posted by PapaTom [+]
Hi Roodpa and welcome to the forum.
I'll let you off, 😉, referring yourself to Gods country. I'll assume that you meant the UK.
As we all know, Yorkshire is Gods county.
😘

:031:

Thank you for the welcome. I was loosely referring to 'the North' as Gods Country, which it is! Of course, we all know that Yorkshiremen love to make claims and we let you get away with it but, in this case, you may be not far off. The north is a stunning place to live if you are a motorcyclist though!

Offline Roodpa

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRX
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2021, 08:07:34 AM »
*Originally Posted by Tallpaul [+]
Welcome Roodpa, If still looking for engine bars, I recommend HEED Bunker bars. Good fit and finish and fast delivery.

Thank you. Yes, I know Heed. I am treading water until my bank manager settles down again after buying the bike and a few other accessories this week!! LOL

Offline TIger Lad

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 900 GT PRO
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2021, 12:46:57 PM »
 :401: to the family  :031:
No matter how bad your day is your BIKE will always make you feel better.

Offline kbar800

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: 2012 800 Road
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2021, 04:06:19 PM »
*Originally Posted by Stevie.P [+]
:008: ... ironically it was a cycling event that closed most of the roads in the Lakes on the Sunday of the forum Lakes Megameet 2019 weekend so we ended up going off plan and doing across to Middleton-in-Teesdale and then down the Yorkshire Dales to Ribblehead Viaduct and back around instead ....

I did advise the Forum it was the Fred Witton on that May Sunday of the meet  - 100
miles & all the big climbs .
Also  advised - The Keswick to Barrow  walk on the Saturday   - 4000 walkers on the road !   -  including me :114:

Always happy to advise anyone on the forum who's planning a trip here on specific  routes  ( when open again ) -
Found most of our great roads by cycling them first over the last 40 years.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 04:15:48 PM by kbar800 »
Living the dream - early retired

Recent Topics