Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Givi SRA6401 Monokey Aluminium Rear Rack complete with Triumph pre-drilled cover  (Read 530 times)

Online 1284rider

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: T800XRT
Ive now traded in my 2015 Tiger 800 XRT.  I bought it new but it didnt really get all that much use as I mostly preferred to ride my other bike.  The Tiger had a pampered life just 15,000 miles in 5 years and it wasnt ridden in winter either.  Before I traded the Tiger in I removed all of the aftermarket accessories and returned the bike to standard - exactly how it was when it left the dealer.  I therefore have for sale some great accessories that are either new (unused) or used and in excellent condition, with most items in their original packaging.  I will be listing various other items in the next few days.

Givi SRA6401 Rear Rack

This is a great looking and very solid quality rear rack for Givi Monokey cases.  It comes complete with all the original Givi screws, fittings, brackets and installation instructions.  It also comes with two additional longer screws (the silver ones in the photos) which are required if your bike has the Triumph pannier racks fitted.  I am also including an original Triumph rear rack cover which has already been drilled to install the Givi rack, so this means you don't have to drill yours and you can keep it for later if you decide to remove the rack.  The condition is as you see in the photos - no damage, wear or corrosion and all of the parts are present and correct.

The price is 92 posted to the UK mainland.  For Highlands and Islands the price of the postage will be more.  I am not intending to post abroad.  PM me if you are interested.

Please check the description and part number to ensure this item is suitable for your particular model!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 08:55:20 PM by 1284rider »

Online 1284rider

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: T800XRT
Still for sale - price reduced to 85.

Recent Topics