Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Givi AF6401 Aeroflow Screen - used but excellent condition  (Read 302 times)

Offline 1284rider

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: T800XRT
Givi AF6401 Aeroflow Screen - used but excellent condition
« on: February 13, 2021, 03:33:13 PM »
Ive now traded in my 2015 Tiger 800 XRT.  I bought it new but it didnt really get all that much use as I mostly preferred to ride my other bike.  The Tiger had a pampered life just 15,000 miles in 5 years and it wasnt ridden in winter either.  Before I traded the Tiger in I removed all of the aftermarket accessories and returned the bike to standard - exactly how it was when it left the dealer.  I therefore have for sale some great accessories that are either new (unused) or used and in excellent condition, with most items in their original packaging.  I will be listing various other items in the next few days.

Givi AF6401 Aeroflow Screen

This is the height adjustable screen from Givi and it works extremely well (in my opinion!).  I am 5'10" and had no issues at motorway speeds with my flip front helmet open.  It is in excellent condition with no notable damage other than the usual light polishing marks and maybe the odd dead bug still on there.  All of the original Givi parts are supplied that came with the screen and it will be sent in its original packaging.

This Givi screen directly replaces the standard Triumph screen but please note that it requires you to re-use many of the original Triumph screen fittings.

Also please note that if you already have the larger Triumph adjustable touring screen fitted, you will need to purchase the Triumph side brackets for the standard screen since the Triumph adjustable brackets from the touring screen will not work with the Givi screen.  I think these are about 20 each - part numbers T2301316 and T2301351 perhaps?

The price is 125 posted to the UK mainland.  For Highlands and Islands the price of the postage will be more.  I am not intending to post abroad.  PM me if you are interested.

Please check the description and part number to ensure this item is suitable for your particular model!

Offline tauzero

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XRx
Re: Givi AF6401 Aeroflow Screen - used but excellent condition
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 03:56:34 PM »
You can use the adjustable brackets, although they no longer adjust. I've done it myself on a 2015 XRx. It's a great screen.
Tiger 800 XRx, Bonneville T120 Black, SpeedTona, Speed Dent
Gone but not forgotten: Scrambler 900, Tiger 1050, Bonneville SE, Sprint ST 955i, Trophy 4, Sprint 900, Daytona 900, Tiger 900, Trident 900

Recent Topics