Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Triumph Tiger 800 chain rubbing strip - new & unused - part number T2051795  (Read 238 times)

Offline 1284rider

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: T800XRT
Ive now traded in my 2015 Tiger 800 XRT.  I bought it new but it didnt really get all that much use as I mostly preferred to ride my other bike.  The Tiger had a pampered life just 15,000 miles in 5 years and it wasnt ridden in winter either.  Before I traded the Tiger in I removed all of the aftermarket accessories and returned the bike to standard - exactly how it was when it left the dealer.  I therefore have for sale some great accessories that are either new (unused) or used and in excellent condition, with most items in their original packaging.  I will be listing various other items in the next few days.

Triumph Tiger 800 chain rubbing strip - new & unused - part number T2051795

These cost around 37.63 excluding delivery at World Of Triumph:  https://www.worldoftriumph.com/collections/100070447-0-2?type=tiger-800-xrt-from-vin-674842-to-855531

The price is 30 posted to the UK mainland.  For Highlands and Islands the price of the postage will be more.  I am not intending to post abroad.  PM me if you are interested.

Please check the description and part number to ensure this item is suitable for your particular model!

Offline samsgrandad

• Tiger Master
  • Bike: Tiger 800 roadie
PM sent

Recent Topics

winded-staunch