Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Genuine Triumph Adjustable Touring Screen - New & Unused - A9708399  (Read 185 times)

Offline 1284rider

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: T800XRT
Ive now traded in my 2015 Tiger 800 XRT.  I bought it new but it didnt really get all that much use as I mostly preferred to ride my other bike.  The Tiger had a pampered life just 15,000 miles in 5 years and it wasnt ridden in winter either.  Before I traded the Tiger in I removed all of the aftermarket accessories and returned the bike to standard - exactly how it was when it left the dealer.  I therefore have for sale some great accessories that are either new (unused) or used and in excellent condition, with most items in their original packaging.  I will be listing various other items in the next few days.

Genuine Triumph Adjustable Touring Screen - New & Unused - Part Number A9708399

This was supplied with my bike when it was brand new but it was immediately removed in favour of a Givi AirFlow adjustable screen.  The bike was never ridden with this screen on and it is essentially brand new with zero road miles.  It comes with all of the fittings supplied new, but please note that this also requires use of some of the fittings from the original standard screen to install it.

These are currently available new for 99.99 including delivery from Speedy 2 Triumph via Ebay:  https://www.ebay.co.uk/c/1075964748

The price is 85 posted to the UK mainland.  For Highlands and Islands the price of the postage will be more.  I am not intending to post abroad.  PM me if you are interested.

Please check the description and part number to ensure this item is suitable for your particular model!

Recent Topics

winded-staunch