Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Triumph Tiger 850 Sport  (Read 485 times)

Offline Silvergreen

• Tiger Cub
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport
« on: March 09, 2021, 06:54:40 PM »
I have been offered a cancelled order 850 Sport. Has anyone got any ownership experience to share please?
Thank you

Offline roadster

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: Tiger 850 Sport
Re: Triumph Tiger 850 Sport
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 10:55:09 AM »
I've only had mine for a few days and I've enjoyed clocking up the first 20+ miles. Only criticism so far is that the small screen is difficult to read in bright sunlight, even set on maximum brightness. Some of the font sizes are also too small to read, especially on the move.
I have swapped the silencer end can for a lighter weight one. Although its a straight through can it has made almost no difference to the noise level but I haven't used high rpm yet. Weight saving of about 2.5 Kg and a similar saving by removing the pillion footrests. I'll probably post some pictures on the RAT forum when I have completed other mods such as a topbox and sat nav. mount.
The 850 does not have a usb power point and phone holder under the seat so I have a suitable adapter with Hella plug for the front power outlet. This outlet is permanently live so the USB adapter could flatten the battery if left plugged in. I'll probably put an inline switch on the adapter to save continually unplugging it.

Recent Topics

winded-staunch