Accessories, Products, and Clothing > Sat Navs, Intercoms, Cameras, and other tech gadgets

Dashcam Viewer software

(1/1)

2wheelstony:
Just installed the Innovv K2 dual cam system on my bike and trawling through YouTube came across this software..

https://dashcamviewer.com/

Has anyone got it or used it?  looking for advice and this seems a good way of using all the info including GPS data into a video.

Derchef1962:
looks nice ...
I am using a Sony actioncam and so far only managed to put speed, location etc. by Dashware but it is very time consuming and quite difficult to get Video and GPS data synchronised.

If that is easier with that piece of software you name I'd be more than interested.

2wheelstony:
I've looked into it a bit more and it looks like it is purely for viewing the footage with minimal editing,

I was hoping it would put the gps routing in a "picture in picture" style but alas not.

I've downloaded the trial demo so will see how that goes.

In the meantime, I'm still looking for that right software.

Q:
Originally Posted by 2wheelstony I've looked into it a bit more and it looks like it is purely for viewing the footage with minimal editing,

I was hoping it would put the gps routing in a "picture in picture" style but alas not.

I've downloaded the trial demo so will see how that goes.

In the meantime, I'm still looking for that right software.

thought the Innov software allows for a video file download - know that I can download/view a file onto my mobile and hence I should be able to pull it into something like Movie Maker for editing

or am I misunderstanding your requirements?

2wheelstony:
Getting the video footage is easy, but putting a moving google map location from the gps data in a "picture in picture" format isn't so easy..

I'd like to produce a video of a bike ride with a map in the corner of the video showing the route and the location moving in real time to the video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version