Accessories, Products, and Clothing > Sat Navs, Intercoms, Cameras, and other tech gadgets

USB Charger - Battery Drain

(1/3) > >>

Flyingbanana:
Morning All
Just keen to know if anyone has ever had their Tiger battery run flat if they leave their usb charger plugged in. Just trying my charger out & got to work & wanted to leave it plugged in but had a slight worry that when i come out to ride hom 8 hrs later the battery will be flat.
Bike is a 2013 800 ABS Roadie

Derchef1962:
excuse me but what do you expect? That usb adapter is pulling juice and it takes that  from the battery. I never leave anything in the socket when the ignition is turned off apart from a real battery charger that is.

Flyingbanana:
Originally Posted by Derchef1962 excuse me but what do you expect? That usb adapter is pulling juice and it takes that  from the battery. I never leave anything in the socket when the ignition is turned off apart from a real battery charger that is.

thanks

Phil_from_Derry:
If no applicance is plugged into the adaptor then it will draw very little/negligable current.  Nothing that would drain the battery over a day in work, or even a week in work.

Ricardodaforce:
Originally Posted by Phil_from_Derry If no applicance is plugged into the adaptor then it will draw very little/negligable current.  Nothing that would drain the battery over a day in work, or even a week in work.

I have had a battery drain over a working day when I forgot to unplug a TomTom power lead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version