Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 900 GT Pro handling  (Read 5999 times)

Offline Tallpaul

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 900 GT PRO
Re: 900 GT Pro handling
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2021, 10:20:14 PM »
I have just bought a pair of Road 5 Trail tyres from Demon Tweeks. 228 delivered.

Offline Paulhull

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: XRt
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2021, 07:59:40 PM »
I have had the Michelins Pilot Road Trails (or whatever the current model was called) on a number of bikes now, certainly a Tiger 800, an Explorer and probably a 1200 GS before that, and been very impressed. I have never liked the Tourance  Nexts which often seem to be fitted from new for precisely the reasons mentioned here. Having said that the Nexts on my Tiger 900 which I have had just a couple of months seem ok. Thats either a tribute to the handling  of the 900 or a result of barely being out in the wet so far. I certainly intend putting Michelins on as soon as I encounter any issues.

Offline Ben_snapper

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 900 Rally Pro
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2021, 10:58:53 PM »
Had my rally pro for over a year now and was surprised how different the GT pro felt when I got one as a courtesy bike. It was quicker to turn but to a point that it felt unstable, especially when filtering on the motorway. Tracking on lines and grooves was noticeable, and the narrower bars didnt help. Not sure what tyres it had in but the Tourance on my 1200 got sent back and replaced for wearing badly.

Recent Topics

winded-staunch