Tiger 800 / 900 - Main Discussion Section > ECU Re-Mapping and Tuning

Tiger 800 xc eeprom

<< < (2/2)

bateser:
That would be great if you can share the abs model one, even just to compare with mine. I have other issues with the dash eg gear indicator always showing neutral thats why im thinking eeprom. Many thanks for your help, your a top man. I am very glad i have posted this on this site. CHEERS.

T800XC:
Originally Posted by bateser That would be great if you can share the abs model one, even just to compare with mine. I have other issues with the dash eg gear indicator always showing neutral thats why im thinking eeprom. Many thanks for your help, your a top man. I am very glad i have posted this on this site. CHEERS.

PM with link sent.

Hope it helps.

bateser:
Got it many thanks. I have just compared them and numbers are the same but reversed eg yours is 00 A7 00 14 where mine is A7 00 14 00. It is like that through the entire range. Any thoughts ?

T800XC:
Originally Posted by bateser Got it many thanks. I have just compared them and numbers are the same but reversed eg yours is 00 A7 00 14 where mine is A7 00 14 00. It is like that through the entire range. Any thoughts ?

It all depends what you're using to read & download the EEPROM data from the instruments.

The EEPROM is configured on the PCB to organise the data as 16-bit so my data was read as 16-bit words in big-endian format. Perhaps yours is being read as little-endian? That would cause the same result.

Londonglide:
Ah... Big and Little endians...takes me back to my days of Radiographic digital image capture setup...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version