Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New 900 or not  (Read 2166 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Djairouks

  • Tiger Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 908
  • Bike: 2018 Tiger XRT
  • Location: Neuchtel
Re: New 900 or not
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2021, 03:42:13 PM »
*Originally Posted by KildareMan [+]
You can't beat venom yellow in my opinion.


Amen I wished the 3rd gen would have been in this colour !

Offline Q

  • Tiger Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 213
  • Bike: 800 XCA
  • Location: Johannesburg
Re: New 900 or not
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2021, 04:21:18 PM »
*Originally Posted by matt748 [+]

So my first white bike awaits :)

white Tigers are the bestest fastest - and my Eeenglishh sucks  :418:
When you talk, you only repeat what you already know - when you listen, you learn something new

Offline KildareMan

  • Tiger Jedi
  • *****
  • Posts: 8880
  • Bike: Venom Yellow 800
  • Location: Naas Ireland
Re: New 900 or not
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2021, 06:50:45 PM »
*Originally Posted by Q [+]
white Tigers are the bestest fastest - and my Eeenglishh sucks  :418:

Wong, so wrong. Venom yellow is THE colour.

My English sucks also and my Affricaans (spelling) is even worse  :300:
Anglo-Chilean Irishman - Lost again

Offline Nelizzz

  • Tiger Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 307
  • Bike: Snot green
  • Location: Netherlands
Re: New 900 or not
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2021, 07:13:28 PM »
*Originally Posted by KildareMan [+]
Wong, so wrong. Venom yellow is THE colour.

My English sucks also and my Affricaans (spelling) is even worse  :300:

 :001: I agree, here another long time Venom Yellow owner!
It's just a pity that your avatar / picture is in black / white.... 😎
Could you edit that for the tank en front fender in Venom?

I need to do a test ride, haven't tried the 900 yet, but getting more and more curious
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 07:15:32 PM by Nelizzz »

Offline AndrewNZ

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Posts: 40
  • Bike: 900 GT Pro
  • Location: Richmond NZ
Re: New 900 or not
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2021, 10:00:40 PM »
*Originally Posted by Nelizzz [+]

I need to do a test ride, haven't tried the 900 yet, but getting more and more curious

Don't do it test rides become expensive! $$$$$$$$$$$
You are only jealous as the voices are speaking to me! Honda 90 Sport, Lambretta 200 GT then a 25 year gap, Harley Davidson 900 Sportster, Harley Davidson 1600 Fat Bob, Triumph Explorer Gen I, Triumph Explorer Gen II, Triumph 900 GT Pro.

Offline KildareMan

  • Tiger Jedi
  • *****
  • Posts: 8880
  • Bike: Venom Yellow 800
  • Location: Naas Ireland
Re: New 900 or not
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2021, 11:22:46 AM »
*Originally Posted by Nelizzz [+]
:001: I agree, here another long time Venom Yellow owner!
It's just a pity that your avatar / picture is in black / white.... 😎
Could you edit that for the tank en front fender in Venom?

I need to do a test ride, haven't tried the 900 yet, but getting more and more curious

Changed it to Wicklow Gap when Tiger was 1 day old- in colour.
Anglo-Chilean Irishman - Lost again

 


Recent Topics