Tiger 800 / 900 - Main Discussion Section > ECU Re-Mapping and Tuning

Which software Tool?

(1/1)

mcman56:
There seem to be a few software tools to interface with the tiger ECU.  I have a 2018 tiger 800 xrx and am interested in something that can test all of the function/ device status listed in the manual, plus reset the service tool reminder and show fault conditions.  I prefer wired and am not interested in tuning.  Is there one tool more suited to this or are they all mostly the same.

Fazer:
You’re a member of the correct Forum to take advantage of a great free software tool called TigerTool. The software is the work of another member, T800XC, and he has made it a free download for group members.

Start by looking at this thread: https://www.tiger800.co.uk/index.php/topic,28260.0.html

Good luck!

mcman56:
Reading the instructions, nothing is mentioned about being able to see the status of all sensors/ switches.  Is that correct?  That is the main functionality I need now for troubleshooting.

T800XC:
Originally Posted by mcman56 Reading the instructions, nothing is mentioned about being able to see the status of all sensors/ switches.  Is that correct?  That is the main functionality I need now for troubleshooting.
Correct, at the moment.

For that you should consider DealerTool (Windows) or TuneECU (Android).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version