Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Givi Dolomit topbox  (Read 294 times)

Offline Jonjak

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 900 GT Pro
Givi Dolomit topbox
« on: May 25, 2021, 09:19:15 AM »
Im a topbox virgin, but as I now ride an adventure bike, I quite like the idea over carrying additional items with me. Warmer or waterproof clothing, puncture repair kit etc etc. So this made me consider a top box. My preference due to size, and being a known name (Give) and more importantly the look appealed to me. Once you start looking a newbie like me starts realising that you dont just buy a box and Hey Presto.
I decided to ask Sportsbikeshop what I would need to fit the Give box, as above, to my 2020 900 gt pro. I was astonished when they replied, the plate ? Was still being manufactured and was not available.
Am I missing something here ? Surely some of you guys can advise how I can attach this to my bike using a one key does all ? Well maybe not the ignition, as the triumph boxes seem to big and to much money ?

Offline Pizzarepairman

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 800XRX
Re: Givi Dolomit topbox
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 12:18:20 PM »
Unusual for Sportsbikeshop not to be on the ball with this but if they went purely on what is on the Givi UK site then their response is understandable, as it says "Article in Manufacturing"

If you want to put the Givi Dolomiti box on your 900 GT Pro, you need to get fitting kit part number SR6415, plus a Monokey mounting plate of your choice (M5 or M7 are the standard black thermoplastic plates, or there are alloy plates in alloy colour or black available, with part numbers M8A, M8B and M9A and M9B)

You can even download the fitting guide here - https://www.givi.co.uk/my-motorcycle/product/triumph/tiger-900-20--21/optionals/sr6415

Offline Jonjak

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 900 GT Pro
Re: Givi Dolomit topbox
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 12:54:17 PM »
 :031: thank you for that info, Im going to follow that link now

Recent Topics

winded-staunch