Accessories, Products, and Clothing > Sat Navs, Intercoms, Cameras, and other tech gadgets

Connectivity Module connections

(1/1)

matt748:
Hi all, hopefully someone can help with this.
Firstly, my devices:
900 GT PRO
IPhone XR
Interphone Tour headsets

Intercom works independently from the bike.
Phone works with the bike (sat nav etc).

Problem:
Only once have I been able to control the intercom from the bike. Now it says intercom ‘disabled’ even though they show on Bluetooth connections and are ‘ticked’.

Any ideas anyone? I’m thinking of starting from scratch, or maybe there’s a certain order / setting the bike needs for everything to work in harmony.

TIA,
Matt :)

Ripsi:
Hi Matt

Seems like you have similar issues to me.

I'm running with an S10 plus and a Sena SMH5 intercom.

I was recommended to reread file:///C:/Users/sripley/AppData/Local/Temp/My%20Triumph%20Connectivity%20-%20FAQ%20Issue%202_EN_7843.pdf

But in all honesty im finding that i have a conflict between the headset and the bike, and maybe my watch but i not sure.

My headset connects to the phone perfectly in islation, if i try and connect to the bike as well it all goes wrong. if i connect to the bike first let that pair then start the headset it works (hve never been able to control volume on the bike.... its very frustrating, i think it may be a connectivity issue wth the different flavours of bluetooth, but its all a bit beyond me

K1W1:
In my experience Bluetooth can have a mind of its own with connecting multiple devices. When this sort of thing has happened to me I just get every device to forget every other device then start again from scratch. A simple thing like one device having its firmware updated can screw the whole system up sometimes.

matt748:
Originally Posted by Ripsi Hi Matt

Seems like you have similar issues to me.

I'm running with an S10 plus and a Sena SMH5 intercom.

I was recommended to reread file:///C:/Users/sripley/AppData/Local/Temp/My%20Triumph%20Connectivity%20-%20FAQ%20Issue%202_EN_7843.pdf

But in all honesty im finding that i have a conflict between the headset and the bike, and maybe my watch but i not sure.

My headset connects to the phone perfectly in islation, if i try and connect to the bike as well it all goes wrong. if i connect to the bike first let that pair then start the headset it works (hve never been able to control volume on the bike.... its very frustrating, i think it may be a connectivity issue wth the different flavours of bluetooth, but its all a bit beyond me

Hi,
I think I found a solution. At least, this works for me:
Deleted everything from the phone and bike Bluetooth lists.
Paired phone to bike (iPhone required x2 connections)
Paired rider intercom to bike
Paired pillion intercom to bike

Now when we’re going out together, this is the order of what I do:
Switch on ignition
Make sure bike has connected with phone (tick on bike display)
Switch on Rider intercom
Make sure bike has connected with intercom (tick on bike display, mine does this automatically)
Switch on Pillion intercom
Go to bike connection settings, manually add the tick (mine doesn’t auto connect the pillion)

Now I get the option of turning intercom on/off from the bike.

I hope that helps. Let us know.
Matt

Ripsi:
Ill have to give that a go, Cheers Matt, Ill have a play about on the weekend and repost.  :031:  :047:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version