Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 900 farkles  (Read 2025 times)

Online matt748

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 900 GT PRO
Re: 900 farkles
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2021, 11:30:23 AM »
Thanks Coach  :028:

Offline Ripsi

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 900 GT Pro
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2021, 01:21:04 PM »
For me on my GT Pro

Pyramid fenda Extenda up front with a pyramid rear hugger on the back (don't forget to fill in all the gaps under the seat where the crud accumulates (very bad design Mr T.)

Fuel exhaust

Pannier rack

Givi box (well its the old trekker box ive always had so could not put it on)

Magnetic phone holder for the bars

Screen protector

Mirror extenders (elbows got in the way)

Someone mentioned a headlight protector, think thats next on the list.

Oh and a new key had to be "re-coded" (thats a different story) and cut as the stock key on the key ring got bent in my pocket !!!! and decided not to physically turn after trying to straighten it in a vice...
Foot : Pushbike: CG125 : A100 : Bandit : Hornet  :DL650GT : DL650 : T800 : VRF800X : Tiger 900 GT Pro

Offline Garfield7

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: 2019 800XRT
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2021, 06:54:06 PM »
*Originally Posted by TIger Lad [+]
I have purchased the following accessories, Head light protector (cost a fortune to replace a led headlight if cracked by a stone). Taller screen, Hugger, Tank protector, Upper and lower crash bars, front mud guard extender, Radiators guards and luggage rack to fit my existing expedition panniers. Evo Sat Nav mount, axel protectors.

Hi, Did your panniers come from an 800 and is the rack a 900 part? if so what part number is the rack you have fitted to the 900.
 Could be the deal maker when replacing my stolen bike.
Thanks in advance.

Offline learningtofly

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Member
  • Bike: Tiger 900 GT Pro
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2021, 08:17:28 AM »
*Originally Posted by matt748 [+]
Fitted so far: Givi top box rack, Speedo Angel screen protector, UA case clamp, and a tank pad! 
The Puig screen looks good value, but Ill make a call once Ive done some more motorway miles with the stock screen.

Awaiting fitting: Triumph lower engine guard, Givi pannier rails.
Transferred from 800: Denali soundbomb mini, Givi tank ring.
Did the Denali Soundbomb Mini go straight on, or did it require any kind of adapter plate/mount? I have the horn ready and waiting (I collect a GT pro next Saturday), but no fixings with it.
Tony
2021 900 GT Pro

Online matt748

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: 900 GT PRO
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2021, 09:34:41 AM »
*Originally Posted by learningtofly [+]
Did the Denali Soundbomb Mini go straight on, or did it require any kind of adapter plate/mount? I have the horn ready and waiting (I collect a GT pro next Saturday), but no fixings with it.

I used the bracket that came with the Denali, but its similar to the one on the OE horn so you might be able to transfer the OE bracket onto the Denali.

Offline learningtofly

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Member
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2021, 09:37:53 AM »
*Originally Posted by matt748 [+]
I used the bracket that came with the Denali, but its similar to the one on the OE horn so you might be able to transfer the OE bracket onto the Denali.

Thanks Matt - encouraging, at least.
Tony
2021 900 GT Pro

Offline K1W1

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: XRX
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2021, 11:01:42 PM »
The Denali sound bomb mini mounts to a motorcycle in exactly the same way an OEM horn does. It is considerably thicker than an OEM horn but as long as there is room to install it the OEM mount will work.

Offline learningtofly

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Member
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2021, 11:12:26 PM »
*Originally Posted by K1W1 [+]
The Denali sound bomb mini mounts to a motorcycle in exactly the same way an OEM horn does. It is considerably thicker than an OEM horn but as long as there is room to install it the OEM mount will work.
Yes, Ive used it before, on a Street Triple. Space is the issue, and a minor concern until I can offer it up and see whats what. Worst case scenario, Ill find a bracket on line, but Im hoping therell be enough leeway for it to go straight onto the existing mount.
Tony
2021 900 GT Pro

Offline flyingburrito

• Tiger Member
  • Knees in the breeze
  • Bike: 900 Rally Pro
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2021, 07:17:50 AM »
*Originally Posted by K1W1 [+]

Seems to me that if you bottom out the suspension, the horn is going to get smashed.
2020 Tiger 900 Rally Pro
Ride along with me on beautiful San Diego, California trails... @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS6zojgZ5rzWpKNf1_MPf9Q/videos

Recent Topics