New Members > New Members

(1/1)

forest:
Hi Guys,

i'm looking forward to getting my hands on the Tiger's next week while in Barcelona with Triumph.i'll let you all know what it's like  :002:

GRN:
Originally Posted by forest Hi Guys,

i'm looking forward to getting my hands on the Tiger's next week while in Barcelona with Triumph.i'll let you all know what it's like  :002:
Hey Forest, welcome! With mounting concerns for ground clearance there is one question we weren't able to pass along to the admin here in time for his test ride, and it would be splendid if you can check it out with the Triumph folks while you have their attention. Will the addition of the OEM main (center) stand affect clearance/lean angles? The 800 has demonstrated limited clearance in photo's and videos to date, if the main stand compounds that issue it will be of real concern to many folks who are seriously considering buying this bike. Thanks in advance, and have a great time flogging those machines... we're envious!  :022:

forest:

Apparently we are going round Barcelona on both bikes and then 3 hours off road so i should be able to give you an idea of the ground clearance and it's off road capabilities.

Can't wait.

Any one fancy a bet there'll be one doing the Dakar ? :038:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version