Accessories, Products, and Clothing > Riding Gear, Helmets, Clothing, Apparel

New helmet

(1/2) > >>

KildareMan:
Shoei Neotec 2 in white - sooooo conservative. Lovely and comfortable. Strangely for a flip front you also get a breath guard.

AndrewNZ:
Originally Posted by KildareMan Shoei Neotec 2 in white - sooooo conservative. Lovely and comfortable. Strangely for a flip front you also get a breath guard.

Had mine awhile now it's the best helmet I have owned.  :152:

K1W1:
Originally Posted by KildareMan Shoei Neotec 2 in white - sooooo conservative. Lovely and comfortable. Strangely for a flip front you also get a breath guard.

In the winter when the front and visor are both down and you are riding in the rain the breath guard will make sense.
I like my Neotec the flip front is very handy when doing marshaling or even when on road rides. The inbuilt Sena comms work great although I think the buttons are fiddly. I do prefer my Hornet X2 for dirt road riding though. Canít wear goggles with the Neotec.

Stevie.P:
It will certainly be on my replacement list when my current Neotec 1 (and Cardo SHO-1 comms) needs replacing. Only thing is the facility for the built in Sena system though as I currently personally prefer the Cardo Packtalk comms.

prenticemarie:
Originally Posted by AndrewNZ Had mine awhile now it's the best helmet I have owned.  :152:
I agree, had my Neotec 1 for a while, so need to move up to Neotec 2 soon.  :028:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version