Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Klim Dakar Tousers 36" Regular leg length, Black. Worn once - Like New  (Read 474 times)

Offline Cadence

• Tiger Member
  • Moan Loading - Please Wait
  • Bike: 2018 XCx

I bought these from the local KTM dealer who's a big Klim stockist. I loved the Klim gloves I bought previously and I'd read good things about the Dakar over-the-boots trousers.

I use them on a short trip to Wales and then washed them before storing (pet and smoker-free household). They're used but so close to new that you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference. Selling them as I now have a fancy new two-piece suit with my latest bike.

Size 36" waist with a regular length leg. There are two Velcro waistband adjusters so there's quite a lot of adjustment possible. In the real world, these are an American 36", so quite generous. I think they would suit 36-38" waists. Leg length would suit 30-32" inside leg IMO. For refernce, I'm a 36" waist and 31" leg and they were good for me.

There are pockets for the  knee and hip armour if needed. Really well vented with a long zip on both thighs. A good combination of tough Cordura, breathable stretch panels and high quality leather on the inner knee areas.

Here's the full KLIM specification (brace yourself)

- Controlled ventilation off-road pant chassis
- 840D Cordura integrated into the knee and seat
- Genuine leather on inner knees aids grip and protection
- Breathable stretch woven panels back waist, above knees, back of legs and the crotch
- Karbonite rip-stop Cordura nylon on cuffs
- Adjustable zipped thigh vents
- DWR treatment resists water
- Velcro lower leg adjustment
- Billowed cargo pockets on thighs
- Silicone waistmend to aid grip on shirt
- Side waist adjustments
- D30 Compatible pockets in the hips and knees
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material on the back of legs
- Moisture wicking breathable liner with stretch zones
- Vented TPU accents on the knees
- Embroidered logos
- Knim Rhino stitching and YKK zip.

Who knew? I thought they were just a well made bit of motorcycle Kit!

Cost 215 new and offered at 145

The price includes postage to a UK mainland address

Previous bikes: KTM690 Enduro R, KTM400EXC Factory, BMW R1200GS Adv, BMW G650GS, 1953 Norton ES2 500, 1953 Norton Model 50, KTM640 Duke 2, Harley Davidson FDFX, Honda XR400R, Kawasaki Z900, Suzuki GT380, Kawasaki KE125, Suzuki AS50

Offline deefer45

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 2013 Tiger 800
Re: Klim Dakar Tousers 36" Regular leg length, Black. Worn once - Like New
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 11:51:42 PM »
Are these still available?

Offline Cadence

• Tiger Member
  • Moan Loading - Please Wait
  • Bike: 2018 XCx
Re: Klim Dakar Tousers 36" Regular leg length, Black. Worn once - Like New
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 07:08:37 AM »
Hello - yes they are still avaiiable
Previous bikes: KTM690 Enduro R, KTM400EXC Factory, BMW R1200GS Adv, BMW G650GS, 1953 Norton ES2 500, 1953 Norton Model 50, KTM640 Duke 2, Harley Davidson FDFX, Honda XR400R, Kawasaki Z900, Suzuki GT380, Kawasaki KE125, Suzuki AS50

Recent Topics

winded-staunch