Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 2015 Tiger 800 XCX - SOLD  (Read 321 times)

Offline Odermate

• Tiger Cub
  • Bike: Tiger 800 XCX
2015 Tiger 800 XCX - SOLD
« on: September 08, 2021, 04:55:30 PM »
2015 (14 plate) Triumph Tiger 800 XCX
Advertised in a few places at 5,800. Will do discount on that if sold via forum.

This was one of the actual press bikes when this gen 2 model was released and is a 2015 model with a 2014 plate. Good thing about this is manufacturers ensure press bikes are prepared and sorted well beyond the usual production line quality control. The electronics, improved fuel consumption and high quality WP suspension are reason enough to opt for gen 2 vs gen 1 models. I've priced as cheapest XCX I've seen on the market and cheaper than what some dealers are asking for gen 1 models...and cheaper still for forum members!

35K miles
MOT expires 27 May 2022, currently SORN as I already have a new late model Tiger (hence this sale).

Usual standard stuff, cruise control, traction control, ABS. Customisable rider mode and engine crash lowers.
2 x DIN power outlets.
Aluminium CNC machined wider footpegs.
Adventure spec sidestand foot.
Triumph radiator guard.
Triumph aluminium sump guard.
Oxford intelligent heated grips, turn off themselves even if you forget.

Comes with either a low seat in good condition or standard seat with small professionally fitted patch to cover small boot tear (pictured) (or may let both go with bike potentially).

Has some minor blemishes/signs of use as commensurate with age but overall in very tidy condition. Tiny chip in top right of tank, small crack bottom left of mudguard and annoyingly my GPS cradle came loose and rubbed slightly on the dash cover surround (this part is replaceable). All nit-picking but I like to be up front. There's a small mark on front right fairing in photo, that's dirt - now gone.

Motoz Tractionator GPS on the front and Mitas E08 on the rear, both circa half worn and a great handling combo.

Rear pads a little worn, I have some better ones to go with the bike which I'll fit if I have time.

This bike has had the works thrown at her in terms of servicing, I have a very good mechanic who knows these Tigers well. Oil/filter every 5,000km. Big service done at 28K miles, including valve clearances and usual requirements e.g. sparkplugs, fluids, air filter etc. More recently at 33K miles I had the whole front end overhauled (for maintenance, nothing was actually urgently needed), new wheel bearings, new fork fluid, new steering head bearings, new front pads. Also new sprocket carrier bearing and oil/filter of course.

She runs and handles beautifully.

Located in Wandsworth, London. Might be able to assist with delivery.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 09:33:07 AM by Odermate »

Recent Topics

winded-staunch