Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Travel Arrangements  (Read 556 times)

Offline dallewed

• Tiger Master
  • Today is the correct time to do things
  • Bike: BMW R1250 GSA
Re: Travel Arrangements
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2021, 10:18:26 AM »
Thanks Uli, for arranging.

In view of the aftermath to the Sept 21 Tigermeet in Wales, Annie and I will withhold confirmation for travel until nearer the date, when we can assess the Covid situation a tad better.

The biker hotel in Esch-sur-sure is: https://www.hotel-de-la-sure.lu/index.php?cont=0&work=&lgn=3

Dai
Triumph Scrambler - Pacific Blue Jan 2016 - 2019
BMW R1200 GSA 2017 to 2019
Explorer - Blue 2013 to 2017
Tiger 800 XC - Orange 2011 - 2013
Sidney the Kidney 25 on 29th Jan 2016

Online Stevie.P

• Tiger Jedi
  • 'Arte et Marte' ......... By Skill and by Fighting
  • Bike: 2015 Tiger XRt
Re: Travel Arrangements
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2021, 10:44:43 AM »
*Originally Posted by dallewed [+]
In view of the aftermath to the Sept 21 Tigermeet in Wales, Annie and I will withhold confirmation for travel until nearer the date, when we can assess the Covid situation a tad better.

I must admit that given the current media (for what it's worth) the apparent rising covid situation in Europe has been at the front of my Megameet thoughts with it only being less than 6 months away. I also wonder what obstacles may arise with our journey covering a number of countries who may, like the UK did, introduce travel restrictions or requirements at short to zero notice if the situation worsens. :027:
Also owned my 1979 Bonnie T140E from new!

We don't stop playing because we grow old .. WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP PLAYING!!!

winded-staunch