Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Upper tank bars - latest recommendations?  (Read 315 times)

Offline JonesTheBass

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 800xrt
Upper tank bars - latest recommendations?
« on: November 16, 2021, 06:25:17 PM »
I have a 2020 800 xrt with Triumph standard lower engine bars... I know this is an old topic but providers/designs change. I'm looking for a recommendation on upper/tank bars that will fit with the lowers.
Thanks.

Offline TigerBC

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 2018 800 XCA
Re: Upper tank bars - latest recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 09:41:11 AM »
HEED bars are fantastic.  After breaking the plastics on my 800 with the OEM upper and lower bars I replaced the OEM bars with HEED bars.  You can buy just the upper bars to complement the factory lower bars or get a combined lower and upper bar set.  I initially bought just the upper HEED bars but after bending the lower bars I ordered the full set.  No regrets.  Save yourself some money and just buy the full set and get rid of the OEM lower bars.  I bought the HEED bars and engine guard for my 900 as well.

I abuse my bikes off road.  I know the owner's manual say these bikes are not really meant for off road but I gloss over that section.  Good crash guards are important to me.  HEED bars are worth every penny.

Offline JonesTheBass

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 800xrt
Re: Upper tank bars - latest recommendations?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 01:00:49 PM »
Thanks... I'll take a look.

Recent Topics

winded-staunch