(1/3) > >>

DeanRider:

08-25-2011 TuneECU 1.9.9 now Released

Support for the latest Tiger 800/800 XC tune maps

Click here for more info: http://www.tomhamburg.net/

:121:
Deano

Dex:
Just spotted on the TuneECU site that it lists the numbers for the 3rd release Tiger 800/XC tunes

(eg, For ABS and Arrow Exhaust it's now 20626, which replaces the 2nd release tune of 20493, which replaced the original 20481..)

But the 3rd gen maps aren't available on the download site.

So if anyone has had a 3rd gen tune loaded and wants to put it on the Tune ECU site I'm sure they'd be very grateful :)

GearHd6:
Originally Posted by Dex Just spotted on the TuneECU site that it lists the numbers for the 3rd release Tiger 800/XC tunes

(eg, For ABS and Arrow Exhaust it's now 20626, which replaces the 2nd release tune of 20493, which replaced the original 20481..)

But the 3rd gen maps aren't available on the download site.

So if anyone has had a 3rd gen tune loaded and wants to put it on the Tune ECU site I'm sure they'd be very grateful :)

I believe members have already submitted their map to TuneECU.

just_peekn:
Could someone clarify what ignition tables are used and when? I'm testing a theory about economy and the large difference in low load timing between the stock and arrow maps.

We have...
I1
I2
I3
and.....
I (N)

For now I have set 1, 2, and 3 to my custom values set in I (N).

Yossarian:
Today I used TuneECU to update my XC ABS to map 20629, and then reset adaption.  It worked flawlessly.  Big props to TuneECU!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version