Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] Navigation mount bar for Tiger 800 10 plus p&p (Reduced!)  (Read 250 times)

• Offline TriXRT

• Tiger Cub  ‐    9
    • Topic Author

Offline TriXRT

• Tiger Cub
    • Topic Author
    • Bike/Model: XRT
    Navigation mount bar for Tiger 800 10 plus p&p (Reduced!)
    on: Jul 07, 2022, 11.28 am
    Jul 07, 2022, 11.28 am
    I have a used bespoke sat nav (or phone etc.) mounting bar made specifically to fit a Tiger 800 for sale. This bar mounts onto the screen support bracket and can be put in multiple positions. Simple to fit: take the screen off, put the sat nav mounting bar where you want it, put the screen back on. (Can be put on without taking the screen off, but it's easier to do if you do so.) No modifications required.  I have used it to mount a Moto Beeline device for a couple of years, and sometimes a phone and a full size sat nav device. I am changing bikes so it's no longer needed. Note: This does NOT include the Beeline device or the Beeline mount, it's just the bar with it's integral  screw fittings. I couldn't find a cheap elegant solution to mounting a sat nav on my Tiger so I had this made by a local engineering firm. Cost me 40. Yours for 10 plus p&p.

The photos are shocking (I'd been out in the rain) but the mount bar is in excellent condition, not all blotched - please look at the bottom photo for a true idea.

Last Edit: Jul 14, 2022, 09.27 am by TriXRT