Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] Map change from 35kW to 70kW in Triumph Tiger 800 XR from 2016r.  (Read 1269 times)

• Offline januszs0   pl

• Tiger Cub  ‐    3
    • Topic Author

Offline januszs0

• Tiger Cub
    • Topic Author
    • Janusz
    • Bike/Model: TT800XR
    Map change from 35kW to 70kW in Triumph Tiger 800 XR from 2016r.
    on: Jul 31, 2023, 09.43 pm
    Jul 31, 2023, 09.43 pm
    Hello.
    Sorry for my English, I'm using a translator.
    I have a Triumph Tiger 800 XR from 2016 in the 35KW version. The motor had such a map loaded in 2018. This information is provided by Tune Ecu. I don't know if the map was uploaded by the manufacturer or the previous owner changed it. The motorcycle was imported from France in 2022. I plan to change the map in the engine to the standard one. I already have the interface and the Tune Ecu program. The program connected to my motor without any problems. I am looking for information from people who have replaced the map from 35kW to the standard one. I am interested in how the process of replacing the map went and whether there were any problems. Is the standard map available on the Tune Ecu website correct and the engine works correctly after uploading? Because I can't copy my original map, I plan to replace the map in 2-3 months after the end of the motorcycle season. Because replacing the map may end up with problems, that's why I plan to do it after the season, now I'm collecting information. I have a category A driving license, I can ride any motorcycle, regardless of power. The price of motorcycle insurance does not depend on the engine power. The bike will be with me for a few more years, so I would like to increase its power. At the time of selling the motorcycle, I will upload a 35KW map.
    Regards, Janusz

• Offline littlefield

• Tiger Member  ‐    28

Offline littlefield

• Tiger Member
    • Bike/Model: 2010 Tiger 1050
    Re: Map change from 35kW to 70kW in Triumph Tiger 800 XR from 2016r.
    Reply #1 on: Aug 01, 2023, 12.29 am
    Aug 01, 2023, 12.29 am
    Tuneecu has a forum that is a good place to ask.
    tuneecu.boards.net

• Offline Pilotegp46   fr

• Tiger Cub  ‐    8

Offline Pilotegp46

• Tiger Cub
    • Bike/Model: Tiger 800 xrx
    Re: Map change from 35kW to 70kW in Triumph Tiger 800 XR from 2016r.
    Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2023, 06.01 pm
    Nov 26, 2023, 06.01 pm
    I am not sure it will Help but check this video. I think you may have the answer when checking the power levels of etvs maps.

i=d5urYIVIpdX2zLA8

winded-staunch