Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] HEED ENGINE BARS 900 GT PRO  (Read 9538 times)

• Offline Tallpaul   gb

• Tiger Master  ‐    313
    • Topic Author

Offline Tallpaul

• Tiger Master
    • Topic Author
    • Bike/Model: 900 GT PRO
    HEED ENGINE BARS 900 GT PRO
    on: Dec 07, 2023, 10.28 am
    Dec 07, 2023, 10.28 am
    I'm looking to buy a set of used Bunker bars for my 900. If no used are available I will buy new. Have you recently imported items from the EU and paid import duty/VAT? How does it work and who/how did you pay?
    TIA

• Offline Fazer   gb

• Tiger Master  ‐    432

Offline Fazer

• Tiger Master
    • Bike/Model: 800 XRt
    Re: HEED ENGINE BARS 900 GT PRO
    Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2023, 04.54 pm
    Dec 07, 2023, 04.54 pm
    I am in the UK but havenít bought anything from Heed. However, there is a notice on Heedís EBay shop which explains the way in which VAT and import tax will affect purchases bought on the UK EBay site:

ď ATTENTION! Please note that according to binding law price of each goods imported to UK has to include UK 20% VAT. However the tax is charged differently depending on order worth. In case total nett price of the order is:
    - under 135 GBP, the tax is charged by ebay platform (it is visible in order details) and transfered to HMRC.
    - if price is over 135 GBP, the price you pay on ebay is nett price (without taxes) and taxes are charged as an import fee after customs clearance and collected by the carier on behalf of HMRC.
    Import fee except the 20% VAT may contain brockerage fee and other charges. Details of import fee you can find on HMRC website or on eBay help pagesĒ

This states that no extra charges will be applied to goods with NET price of £135 or less which would imply a GROSS purchase price of £135+VAT of 20%. = £162 or less.
    Last Edit: Dec 07, 2023, 04.56 pm by Fazer

• Offline Tallpaul   gb

• Tiger Master  ‐    313
    • Topic Author

Offline Tallpaul

• Tiger Master
    • Topic Author
    • Bike/Model: 900 GT PRO
    Re: HEED ENGINE BARS 900 GT PRO
    Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2023, 02.19 pm
    Dec 08, 2023, 02.19 pm
    Thanks Fazer, I missed that. I looked at an advert from a third party.