Tiger 800 / 900 - Main Discussion Section > Tiger 800 / 900 - General Discussion

At last, I've finally ridden my Tiger!

(1/2) > >>

rt001:
Well, at last! I finally managed to get out on the Tiger this weekend! Saturday, the weather was fantastic, so managed to get out of Surrey, into Hampshire, then on to ride some of the finest roads in West Sussex. :028: Sunday, the weather wasn't so kind! Despite a 10% chance of rain, about 20 minutes into my ride, it started raining, right up until I got home! The upshot to this was that I got to spend an hour washing and getting to know my new steed once I got home! :152:

Total mileage now is 280. Lesson I've learnt - this bike is awesome! :031:

Until the next time....... :007:

GringoRojo:
Nice one. And good location shot - one for the gallery?

Tiger Balm:
Well done, glad youhad a nice ride, its surprisingly good, as you have found out.

Booked in for the service yet?

Mines getting some news tyres first thing saturday morning and a venture into West Sussex sunday.

How was the wrist???

Must have a ride out once you have run it in.

rt001:
Originally Posted by Tiger Balm Well done, glad youhad a nice ride, its surprisingly good, as you have found out.

Booked in for the service yet?

Mines getting some news tyres first thing saturday morning and a venture into West Sussex sunday.

How was the wrist???

Must have a ride out once you have run it in.

I've not booked in for the first service yet, but will probably get it in for the 12th November.

My wrist was/ is aching still; I guess it takes a while for the muscles to repair, and build up.

I'll take you up on the offer for a ride out very soon!

CarlS:
Glad you were finally able to ride it and I am glad you got a got ride in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version