Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: American friends  (Read 3857 times)

Offline Woodentop

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 98'Tbird Tig 800
American friends
« on: December 10, 2010, 03:04:28 PM »
Has anyone ever told our American friends that they are actually allowed out of the US.
I know only 10% have passports and only 10% of those actually use them but that is still a lot of people.
Come on guys organise a trip over to the Triumph motherland, its a big world out there.
 :031:

Offline alvitdk

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: YZF600R,
Re: American friends
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 03:41:44 PM »
*Originally Posted by Woodentop [+]
Has anyone ever told our American friends that they are actually allowed out of the US.
I know only 10% have passports and only 10% of those actually use them but that is still a lot of people.
Come on guys organise a trip over to the Triumph motherland, its a big world out there.

Yeah, and it only costs a thousand bucks to get there, plus shipping the bike......I'm happy I can afford my new bike  :125:

Offline Woodentop

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: 98'Tbird Tig 800
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 05:37:43 PM »
*Originally Posted by alvitdk [+]
Hey guess what---
We also have to pay to get over there!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and it only costs a thousand bucks to get there, plus shipping the bike......I'm happy I can afford my new bike  :125:

Offline GRN

• Tiger Master
  • Where does that road go?
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 06:14:05 PM »

It sure is, but the UK isn't my first choice!  :150:
Greg - Seattle, WA
AMA, MSF RC, etc.
'04 ST1300 SOLD... Heavily customized DR650 in the works 8^)

Offline RaglandT

• Premier Member
  • Tiger Master
  • Bike: 800XC / 1200XRT
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 06:37:00 PM »
*Originally Posted by GRN [+]

:001: :008: :001: :008: :001: :008: :031:

Offline alvitdk

• Tiger Member
  • Bike: YZF600R,
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 07:13:53 PM »
*Originally Posted by GRN [+]

Ha, take that........even though I did visit London, Lands End and some other little towns 20 Years ago.....if you guys could just somehow get rid of the peppermint in every dish  :150: .

However, I would love to visit Scotland sometimes in the future  :123:

Offline jimmy60

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 12 Blk Tiger 800
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 08:11:53 PM »
I am planning a visit next year, as a matter of fact..We will see... I would love for it to happen and I've always wanted to visit England.  :123:
Time and tide wait for no man.

Offline healdem

• ....has a fluffy tube
  • Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 2011 Tiger 800
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 08:32:44 PM »
Ha, take that........even though I did visit London, Lands End and some other little towns 20 Years ago.....if you guys could just somehow get rid of the peppermint in every dish  :150:

..there are other foodstuffs aside form peppermint ice cream. Polos, Trebor Mints, y'know  :010:

Offline GringoRojo

• Dancing on Ice Champion 2010
  • Tiger Jedi
  • a Doonhamer in exile
  • Bike: TigerXC ABS
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 09:12:26 PM »
However, I would love to visit Scotland sometimes in the future  :123:
  :047:  :152:

mmm, I wonder if the local trumpet dealer would do a rental for you?
Countries I've ridden: Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Spain, Andorra, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Canada (hired bike).
Memorable places: Applecross, Barra, Calanish, Lascaux, Pyrenees, Connemara, Tofino, Lillooet, Sulphur Mountain, Nordkapp, Dalsnibba, Borgund stavkirke.

Offline GRN

• Tiger Master
  • Where does that road go?
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 09:13:35 PM »
*Originally Posted by healdem [+]
Ha, take that........even though I did visit London, Lands End and some other little towns 20 Years ago.....if you guys could just somehow get rid of the peppermint in every dish  :150:

..there are other foodstuffs aside form peppermint ice cream. Polos, Trebor Mints, y'know  :010:

Indeed, vast and diversified offerings cooked in lard!  :033:
Greg - Seattle, WA
AMA, MSF RC, etc.
'04 ST1300 SOLD... Heavily customized DR650 in the works 8^)

Recent Topics

winded-staunch