Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Accomodation Booking Confirmations  (Read 3400 times)

Offline Rocket

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: R1200GS, CRF250L
Re: Accomodation Booking Confirmations
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2012, 06:15:56 PM »
*Originally Posted by healdem [+]
Despite (re) booking on the 17th of January it has taken the camp site a long, long time to recognise that I had actually got a booking. Apparently its my fault one of their employees spelt my name and email address wrongly, and it was also my fault that they couldn't track my payment in their systems. Im guessing its my fault the NT either bought in software that cannot do parital matches on searches or possibly hasn't trained their staff correctly. despite telling Craig the same facts seve/ral times it took a blanket assertion that I had paid on the date I said I'd paid seemingly before he condescended to actively look for the payment. he wasn't fussed that a customer might have been put out, merely that he needed to be certain the NT had been paid. so it was my responsibility apparently to run around because of their screw up.

perhaps next year we should all meet up at the pub down East Anglia way. anywhere as long as its far far away from the National (lack of) Trust.

still who cares, its sorted now (I hope). and If I find any of you camping in the group field put 'em up to it  :211: just becuase they are desparate to get a decent nights sleep sans snoring  :008:

Hope you told Craig what you think.......even though I know its not in you character  :001:

Offline healdem

• ....has a fluffy tube
  • Premier Member
  • Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: 2011 Tiger 800
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2012, 07:31:49 PM »
*Originally Posted by Rocket [+]
Hope you told Craig what you think.......even though I know its not in you character  :001:

I thought I'd wait till after the weekend just to be on the safe side  :138:

After all the pissing around I've still not heard the words sorry, I have heard lots of excuses, a bit of blame storming (especially of the person who took the booking and no longer works for the NT. Nor have I head any justification of why it was down to me to prove I'd paid rather than Craig to get off his arse and check.

Offline Rocket

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: R1200GS, CRF250L
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2012, 09:10:35 PM »
I 'm sure he is sorry really. Hope thats the last of the issues with our Craig and the NT.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:12:23 PM by Rocket »

Offline SelinaXC

• Tiger Jedi
  • Bike: Black XC & WR400
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2012, 12:56:12 PM »
*Originally Posted by healdem [+]

perhaps next year we should all meet up at the pub down East Anglia way
:005: Rather chew my own tyres off.
Back in Black - XC#2 picked up 13/08/2011
RIP XC#1 26/04/11 - 01/07/2011

Offline Toeknee

• Tiger Pro
  • Formerly bikerboy944
  • Bike: Africa Twin
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2012, 10:00:04 PM »
Got the afternoon off work on Friday so should be there by 1900. I'll certainly be ready for that pub dinner.  Now for a wet Bank Holiday Monday packing the bike!!
Tony

winded-staunch